Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Smash

Exile Message Tiles To Show In Chat

Hi everyone i hope you're all safe and well in these tough times

I was just wondering if it was possible to make the messages in the little popup tiles be shown in chat like you can with DMS missions vehicle codes? Reason i ask is there is sometimg on our server that sometimes bugs them tiles out and stops them from show.

Any help would be great and have a nice day👍

@Sgt Smash - I hate to be the one to tell you, BUT, if it is 'bugging out', you have an issue with your server.  This is NOT a 'known issue' or a 'random bug'.  You have a script somewhere that is configured wrong and/or is not for the current version of Exile.  I know myself, I have played Exile since Day 1, and have never had this issue.

I would address this as this is the only proper resolution.  Anything else would just 'cover the issue up'.  And this will fix NOTHING.

BUT, you CAN do this quite simply.

You just find the code that generates those pop-ups, insert a line AFTER the pop-up with something like:  SystemChat  xyz;

This would show the pop-up, followed by the system chat message.

You MIGHT have to re-format the text, but this is easy.  Exile uses a variable for the text to display and you will find that in the script that shows the message.  Then use that same variable in your systemchat command.

Pretty simple...BUT IT IS NOT THE SOLUTION YOU NEED!

Do take note of this!

🙂

Hi, thanks for the reply

I have had this on other peoples servers too in the past and already gathered it would be script related other wise i would have asked for a fix if i thought it was a core mod problem!, But i wasn't posting here looking for a fix, Just away to get all tile mesages to show in chat.

Thanks again😀

Sign in to follow this