Hello! While there are some mods for Splinter Cell fans on the workshop already, no one has recreated Sam's pistol in its Conviction/Blacklist form. Thus, I embarked on a project with friend and ArmA modder Kiory and a very kind Artstation member, Abraxocleaner. Enough talking, lets get into some details. (all links go to imgur)   Here is our first model that we started with for the project. Click the link here. We realized the integrated suppressor needed to be elongated a bit so as not to look too much like a compensator. Beyond that, the front iron sight was a bit high and some textures were slightly edited. Finally, we decided to round the suppressor off a bit more as well as raise the start point of the downward angle that is at the tip of the suppressor.  This was our next design with those slight changes and we decided to roll with it. There were some artistic liberties taken, such as the front slide serrations (such as on the Mk2 version of the IRL FiveSeven) and the grip tape. I decided these would blend nicely with a modern take on a classic video game firearm. Finally, we added in a Viridian laser/light combo which you can see here.   For now, I am going to push this mod to the Steam Workshop and continue to update it over the next couple weeks to get it where I want, config wise. But alas, we finally have Sam's Pistol in game. Here is an in engine render of the final product. More pictures will be on the Steam Workshop post, click here to view that post.   NOTE: I have all rights to the 3D files of this mod.