Not sure if this was talked about somewhere else and i might've missed it, but it'd be cool to have a more sophisticated customization system. Maybe i like my leather jacket, but hate the pants or shoes. Maybe like my outfit but hate the color of the pants or specific colors on my jacket or beanie, etc. A "mix and match" style would be really awesome and then could truly dress my guy exactly how i want instead of presets. Make every article of clothing changeable and customizable. Im sure im not the only one who feels this way lol.

Also the ability to purchase or collect via a crate reward older outfits from previous season passes. Like i like the camo hazmat suit from your last season and it kinda sucks that i missed part of it and basically screwed from ever getting it now lol. You'd further please quite a bit of fans like myself. 

Also can you make the new gasmask compatible to be worn with the combat helmet in Season 4??? It would fit absolutely perfectly without much obstruction. Just cover the top skinny straps on the gasmask and you're GOOD!!!👌🏻😁😂

i disagree with getting older cosmetics from olders battle passes since why would someone buy a battle pass worth 15$ just to be able to get it a couple months later for free or at a discounted price, all the other suggestions seem like very good ideas

Some people like myself missed the chance. Buy the pass now and get the cosmetics and maybe just put em up to buy like a month or two later