I'm so sick of this recoil, it's bringing my K/D down so hard I've considered literally uninstalling the game. If it doesn't get reverted back to 3.2 I'll probably do it by the end of next week.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 4:18 AM, HazardTactics said:

I'm so sick of this recoil, it's bringing my K/D down so hard I've considered literally uninstalling the game. If it doesn't get reverted back to 3.2 I'll probably do it by the end of next week.

Season 3's recoil was actually not intentional - it was an issue that rendered all the guns to have little to no recoil. We've reverted the recoil to the pre-Season 3 state, which is how we would like recoil to be ideally. Of course, we can look into tweaking the recoil of some guns slightly, if the recoil is indeed too much; however, so far we've been hearing plenty of positive feedback on the returned recoil 🙂 

• Like 1

Have just played my first 4 encounters of the new season and this recoil is absolutely garbage.

I'm constantly fighting my thumbstick to correct it and even turning the sens all the way down has no effect.

It's seriously unplayable! 

I managed 2 kills, 1 from a lucky hs from the g3 and the other from unloading 100 rounds from my pkm.

This game is looking much more polished but to what expense?

The camera feels aweful and the recoil is unbearable.

New players need to stop accepting mediocrity and vote with their thumbs and play something else...

This ship has sailed!

• Thanks 1

The recoil is inconsistent and completely random on guns.  Pretty sure a guns recoil is the same every time you fire it? Why do the guns in vigor go in multiple different directions every time you fire them?

And bullet spread is ridiculous even on single fire, cross hair over an enemy head. Flip a coin if you land a shot or not

Sorry to hear about the recoil - indeed, it does take time to get used to the recoil we've finally returned to the game. Some good guns to start off with are the Thompson or Vz. 58p, where the recoil goes upward, so you can counter it by pulling your right stick downwards. Also, short fire bursts are better than continuous shots on auto. I hope these tips help you out, @swiftsilentdeath.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:23 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Season 3's recoil was actually not intentional - it was an issue that rendered all the guns to have little to no recoil. We've reverted the recoil to the pre-Season 3 state, which is how we would like recoil to be ideally. Of course, we can look into tweaking the recoil of some guns slightly, if the recoil is indeed too much; however, so far we've been hearing plenty of positive feedback on the returned recoil 🙂 

??? From pleyers with best guns and with few milions materials on shelter?

its even worse on switch as the switch joy cons are terrible for first person shooters already

I like the recoil, it's realistic. I think it's meant to be more hardcore, less arcadey than CoD and other such games. Real guns kick hard and have significant recoil. Sustaining automatic fire with a high powered rifle while maintaining perfect balance and accuracy like they do in most shooting games just isn't at all realistic. For a person to shoot like that consistently, while running at full speed, would be some kind of superhuman feat. I do think the game's recoil could be toned down in a few cases, but for the most part i think they did a good job.

• Like 2

What I hate is not being able to config my own controller.  Pisses me off when I am in a close shootout and then all of a sudden I am trying to see someone up close through a scope when I don't want the scope on.

I personally do not mind the recoil. Im new, just started playing in the middle of November. Yes it was very frustrating at first but burst firing guns or even going to single fire helped me a ton. I like the recoil bc it feels real. Any gun you shoot that is full auto will be hard to tame. Gunplay was a nice change from the COD's and other shooters where recoil is minimal. There is a shooting range for a reason lol and I have been there plenty of times! Again i would say make this YOUR game!