Alucard Streaming

join two AI groups even if one already has 1 group

I have a mission where 6 players own a couple of 'BOT' AI units, as allies in the team.

1Player - 4 Bot.

Now as during several firefights many of these will die and the campaign is long enough, and here I thought to insert some scrypt to be able to add bots in an already formed group, where the boss is a player.

The problem is that the ACE mod is installed, and I press the right button to enter the new group of 'IA' bots, unfortunately it happens that I lose the previous surviving team, that is, the one I previously had.

If I have 1 bot left for example, this one stays out, as the player just joins another 'Bot' team unfortunately he cannot recall the other survivors in his old group.

I think there will be a way to unify the groups, but I still haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance to those who could help me.

(units group1) join group2;

Should do the trick, just need to know the group names. You can also just use player in place of group2.

• Sad 1

no I would need such a thing, for example a player of any team arrives at a base and from there takes a team of bots to add it to his.

So he'll have like his previous bots plus he should add another team to his team. The problem is that I can't find the button that does it, because it asks me before I leave my team and then after I join another team.

Well, I don't know if ACE actually does that, but join is the command that will join an array of units to your group.

• Like 1

yes, I know those commands well .. but what happens if a player dies and changes character remaining in the same 'Team alpha 1-1'

Do you lose the group that had just joined before?

Unfortunately it happens that if a player is absent, with this command, the missing player who becomes bot, takes control and goes to turn half the map to regroup with the other group.

I'm thinking if I use a trigger it would perhaps be more suitable. Am I wrong?