Bukain

Old man's wallpaper

I really like/want that wallpaper old man has on his laptop(I'll attach the screenshot when i get home). Can you guys at Bohemia make a 1920 × 1080 one and put the image file in next update or so(or somewhere else)? Thank you very much

Source file includes desktop folders, taskbar, etc. It is 1024x512.

Arma 3  >  Expansion   Addons   missions_f_oldman.pbo   Data  >  img   Screens  >  OldmanNtbDesktop_co.paa

JWK8i3V.png

Hopefully a BI dev can provide the original art for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Its a painting from Tanoa. Can recognize the hut and the building on the right.

Sadly can't make out the signature in bottom right. I'll check if I can find something...

• Thanks 1

Yeah, definitely inspired by Tanoa environment. And there's a signature on it. Would be great if we can find the artist behind the image, that way maybe we can find out more. I really want a full screen HD of this particular image, wanna applied to my windows 10 wallpaper.

Wonder BI has the artist in their dev team, or they got it from somewhere else.

46 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Its a painting from Tanoa. Can recognize the hut and the building on the right.

Sadly can't make out the signature in bottom right. I'll check if I can find something...

Thanks bro. If you find out something, please do contact me naw. May it be artist's profile or online sale of the image/1920×1080 wallpaper. Would much appreciate. For me, i already tried weeks, couldn't find anything outside old man's laptop. Maybe he got it from the rebels lol

The signature reads 'Kydoimos '34😜

Here's a 1920x1080 version - the original image is quite small and a low resolution, but I've done what I can to make it suitable for use as a desktop background. Enjoy! 

Old_Man_Painting_1920x1080.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Wow thank you very much Kydoimos!

And you did an amazing job with this artwork! 

• Like 1