Sign in to follow this  
awdsawds

Which discs contain playable missions?

All the DLCs contain some type of playable showcase mission, or a mini campaign. 

Can you be more specific about what type of mission you are looking for?

For example,SINGLEPLAYER " the OLD MAN....They say it's free.

When I want to run it he writes that I have to buy DLC go-karts.So they're lying.It's not free

So which of the DLCs does the singleplayers  missions contain?

The "Old Man" campaign is free if you own the Apex expansion. The Old Man campaign does not require the Karts DLC. 

If you want to use the go karts, then you need to own the Karts DLC. 

16 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

All the DLCs contain some type of playable showcase mission, or a mini campaign. 

Can you be more specific about what type of mission you are looking for?

Arma 3 Jets

It doesn't even contain a single playable military mission.

3 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

Arma 3 Jets

Yes, the Jets DLC does contain a playable mission, it even says so in the DLC description.

From the Jets DLC description

Showcase Jets - Take to the skies above Altis and engage in air-to-air and air-to-ground combat in a brand new Showcase scenario.

All the DLCs contain playable missions, or a mini campaign. 

38 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

The creators are so lazy xxxxxxxx that they haven't done any playable missions for players.

They're not. Even if they make no scenarios for DLCs/Expansions (which is a false arugment,) the most important part of the DLCs/Expansions are assets/functions still so everyone can use them on their own missions/campaigns/anything, which are the most variable additions for the players of Arma 3.

39 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

There are about 10 discs, but which contains some missions?

None ?

Every DLCs/Expansions have some scenarios/showcases/campaigns.

19 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

For example,SINGLEPLAYER " the OLD MAN....They say it's free.

When I want to run it he writes that I have to buy DLC go-karts.So they're lying.It's not free

They're not. As stburr91 says they only said “It's free additional contents for Apex Expansion owners.”

Bienvenue! Today we're officially releasing the Arma 3 Apex: Old Man open-world singleplayer scenario. This new scenario is free for everyone who owns the Arma 3 Apex expansion.

From https://www.bohemia.net/blog/arma-3-apex-old-man-is-now-available

11 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

Arma 3 Jets

It does.

If you don't satisfied by any of scenarios BI made, you can create your own, or you can find user-made scenarios/campaigns from Steam Workshop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Arma 3 Laws of War

Showcases IDAP & Laws of War - Two new individual scenarios offer an introduction to the DLC's new faction and topic. In Showcase IDAP, you visit one of the organization's open days on Altis. while in Showcase Laws of War you take part in an IDAP training course.

Here are some missions. However, the most interesting are the air fighters and they do not contain anything at all.

6 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

Arma 3 Laws of War

Showcases IDAP & Laws of War - Two new individual scenarios offer an introduction to the DLC's new faction and topic. In Showcase IDAP, you visit one of the organization's open days on Altis. while in Showcase Laws of War you take part in an IDAP training course.

Here are some missions. However, the most interesting are the air fighters and they do not contain anything at all.

Only the DLCs that include aircraft have playable missions for aircraft.  The Helicopter, and Jets DLCs include a showcase scenario using the aircraft from the DLC.

If you want more missions using aircraft, look on the Steam Arma 3 workshop for user made missions.  

2 minutes ago, awdsawds said:

Sadly, although Arma 3 Jets introduces the Fighter Jet showcase air-to-air combat is not a main battlefield of Arma 3 and not so fun at all. This also is the main reason that the Creator DLC Global Mobilization: Cold War Germany doesn't have fighter jets/fast planes.

However, as I said, you can make your own air-to-air combat with the Editor. It's not so hard.

More missions for planes than you can shake a stick at on the workshop then what comes with the game, or as said create your own.

I had compiled a list of many scenarios from steam workshop where you can fly planes, check it out:

Plane Missions

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Gunter 

More missions for planes than you can shake a stick at on the workshop then what comes with the game, or as said create your own.

I had compiled a list of many scenarios from steam workshop where you can fly planes, check it out:

Plane Missions

So that's very good.

How do I search for aircraft combat ww2?

I tried to type it into a search engine and it didn't find any missions with ww2 planes.

Where can I find AIRCRAFT AND MISSIONS from the second world war ?

Well there are alot of mods for aircraft and a ton of missions, review my WW2 Compilation list to get

an idea of whats out there in terms of mods:

Look under Backpacks, Helmets, Gameplay, Infantry Weapons, Objects, Planes, Ships, Statics, & Tanks

and then planes, you'll see a number of mods with alot of planes.

Also IFA3_AIO_Lite has some planes, but Sabs Secret Weapons mod has alot of them.

For missions idk any flying missions offhand for WW2 so i will just link my IFA3 SP & MP Collections

and you can look through them:

Singleplayer: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934502154

Multiplayer: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934504856

(note these can be played in SP if you host the mission through lan).

• Like 1

That's a really big piece of work. Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=107410&searchtext=&childpublishedfileid=0&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems&requiredtags[0]=Plane&requiredtags[1]=Singleplayer&actualsort=trend&p=4

However, when I enter the singleplyer, the airplane :

It has only 4 sides and none is a World War II aircraft battle.

Your search includes airplane modifications. Search only for air-type scenarios and you'll find 173 pages:  LINK

Unfortunately, there is no good way to filter those results for WWII, as far as I can tell.

WOW, seriously Gunter.

I never found it.I watched a year ago.That looks good.I don't like it anymore War thunder.(I already have all the planes in the game since 2013)

I'll start right away.

Thank you so much for showing me.

My regards.

POLPOX

アドバイスありがとうございます。

日本への挨拶。

7 hours ago, awdsawds said:

I don't like it anymore War thunder.(I already have all the planes in the game since 2013)

Never played it myself, but sounds like your a big fan of flying from your whole post here, you should look into IL-2 Sturmovik if you haven't already.

I'm not a crazy flying enthusiast like some players, but i do enjoy a particular type of are of flying such as Air to ground would aslo be known as CAS

in Arma3 using Secret Weapons mod i mainly fly the Stuka with the 37mm Pylon Canons, in IL-2 i fly the same but im still new to that game and still

sorting out my controls and such with it.

Just to give you a taste of my skill in Arma3 for IFA3/Secret Weapons, the last video i recorded was with my coop group,

in a mission it was just the 4 of us that night, i was flying, the others were in tanks, and on foot, we were up against hundreds of tanks, infantry, and other enemy

this video is a short 20min video i created of that mission which was about 3hrs long.

19 hours ago, stburr91 said:

If you want to use the go karts, then you need to own the Karts DLC. 

I think this is an incredibly harsh statement, a shocking wake-up call to reality, why is life so unfair??!! 😆 I think I will take a drive in my go-kart to try to lift my spirits..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joostsidy said:

I think this is an incredibly harsh statement, a shocking wake-up call to reality, why is life so unfair??!! 😆 I think I will take a drive in my go-kart to try to lift my spirits..

You know when the OP said that BI was being lazy when they didn't include missions with the DLCs, at first I didn't agree, but then he said he wanted WWII aircraft missions.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I buy a Tanks DLC for a game set in 2035, I expect WWII aircraft missions to be included, so I now agree with the OP, BI was just be lazy not including these kinds of mission with their DLCs.

Spoiler

Sarcasm 😉

• Like 1

In fact, one great exists ! DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War .The only one is usable.

Those modern wars of 2035 are boring sci-fi.

16 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Never played it myself, but sounds like your a big fan of flying from your whole post here, you should look into IL-2 Sturmovik if you haven't already.

I'm not a crazy flying enthusiast like some players, but i do enjoy a particular type of are of flying such as Air to ground would aslo be known as CAS

in Arma3 using Secret Weapons mod i mainly fly the Stuka with the 37mm Pylon Canons, in IL-2 i fly the same but im still new to that game and still

sorting out my controls and such with it.

Just to give you a taste of my skill in Arma3 for IFA3/Secret Weapons, the last video i recorded was with my coop group,

in a mission it was just the 4 of us that night, i was flying, the others were in tanks, and on foot, we were up against hundreds of tanks, infantry, and other enemy

this video is a short 20min video i created of that mission which was about 3hrs long.

Nice AT work.

I agree. This is the best simulator in the world. I also have some DLC.

I wouldn't call Arma3 a "simulator" at least not for flying, alot of stuff i can pull off in the video i cant really do in IL-2 except for a couple of things

flying in that game is a headache in terms of setting up controls, and tweaking settings, in Arma3 its just a matter of practice that is if you have your controls

already setup which is very little.