Good Afternoon,

I am new to your Vigor community. I am sorry if my question has been asked and answered --- I did try searching before I gave up to just submit the question.  Simple put is there a chance there could be a split screen multi player mode in the future. Let my wife enjoys playing certain games with me which I thing is awesome. The sad part is there are not enough or a great range of same xbox split screen action. Please consider a little old school two people sitting on the same couch play video games together. 

Hello, it's something we could definitely consider in the future, if our community would be interested in it. 🍅

Thanks for sharing this idea and expressing your interest in it. 🙂 

I think this is a really good idea, i play with my wife too. Maybe some arcade map, with animals to hunt, and some hidden electronic products, gas, or something like that. Anyway, you are doing a really good job, keep doing please

Hello,

The Switch is definitely the console you want to play with your friends sitting next to you with a controller.

I would like to play the game with them and share some pizza 😛 But the only thing we can do is playing online with Discord.

By the way, regarding the low FPS and some "laggy" animations and render... maybe not for tomorrow.

Have a good game !