I am using an X45 HOTAS setup that was working fine, then my ARMA 3 user profile lost all the bindings.  Windows 10 recognises my HOTAS and calibrated it fine.

However my ARMA 3 user profile lost all the bindings.  When I tried to rebind there were problems with the inputs being accepted.  It would bind forward cyclic, then ignore the back cyclic.  Anyway after lots of pushing and puling I thought I had rebound everything and went to do a test flight.  The helo engines started up fine, but when it got to speed the Helo tried to lift up and the collective control had no effect and the cyclic control was ineffective.  I checked the keybinds and they seemed to be fine but the problems repeated.  It was alsmost as if the game only polled the HOTAS at an infrequent rate, or only intermittently.  Basically I can not get ARMA to respond to the HOTAS in any manner that will enable me to fly, and as I am the Helo pilot for my MilSim group that is problem.

ANy suggestions?  I have rebooted, reinstalled drivers, recalibrated the HOTAS in Win 10 so it seems to be ARMA specific and I am a bear of very little brain so any suggestions would be welcomed.

Is it possible to eliminate all non-arma configs for you like perhaps the windows calibration or the hotas software? I remember having problems with my hotas years ago (X55) and getting rid of the software that came with it. I exclusively used Arma to configure it.