Darkproject5

Season Pass 4

Hallo,

wann kommt das neue Update mit Season Pass 4???????

Und behebt endlich mal eure Scheiss Bugs und Server bevor ihr laufend neue Sachen hinzufügt!!!!

MfG

ein frustrierter Vigor Spieler

Hello

when will the new update come with Season Pass 4???????

And finally fix your shit bugs and servers before you add new stuff all the time!!!!

Mfg

a frustrated Vigor player

• Like 2

I just saw that battlepass 3 as been extended for a week .... I've played all day waiting for season 4 ... without collecting any XP -_-

I guess that only a few were able to finish the battlepass, or that they had troubles while applying the new update...

Seriously it got extended another week? That's not good but also not surprising 😂

Seriously, they delay the game for a week to fix the bugs in your complaint. If they would’ve just patched it and put the season 4 in you would’ve bitched about the game is being bugged. Wow. I’d rather them do what they’re doing and if the game right.

Indeed, we have delayed the release of Season 4. As posted on our social media pages (Facebook and Twitter), it was due to us wanting to ensure that the game was polished and ready, in order for our Outlanders to enjoy it more. With this in mind, we've extended the Season 3 Battle Pass, so that players have the chance to level up some more if they haven't completed it. 

Hello,

Do you think the new season will be available from tomorrow?

Thanks!!!

10 hours ago, PeNtZ70 said:

Hello,

Do you think the new season will be available from tomorrow?

Thanks!!!

Hi there, yes it will be available today - our servers will be undergoing maintenance today, so you can expect the new season to be there after our server maintenance 🙂

Any idea on when you will update the forum's with the change logs? 

I mean, the updates out but you don't even update your official forum 🤷

• Like 1