Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Avon's quanah parker mission pack

Devoted to the DKM Mod's new RAH-66 Comanche addon.

Go to the <span style='color:red'>HOT NEWS</span> section at The FAQ for details.

comanche.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 23 2003,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does it come with a towel to sop up all the drool?<span id='postcolor'>

You might want to ask the folks at DKM for windshield wipers on the inside of the cockpit. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (radt @ Jan. 23 2003,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am add mirror smile.gif

Download here<span id='postcolor'>

Just be careful you don't get outdated. If I update the pack, I'll post about it on this thread. No matter what, my download copy link will always have the same name.

Enjoy! smile.gif

i placed in the server of the FAB the archive

any problem in I keep them informed on updates smile.gif

Tnx avon smile.gif

Ran into a problem avon. Trying the "Commanche Superiority" desert mission, it starts you off underwater. Maybe the tides in?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 23 2003,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ran into a problem avon.  Trying the "Commanche Superiority" desert mission, it starts you off underwater.  Maybe the tides in?<span id='postcolor'>

Anyone else have this problem? I don't. I get into the jeep on dry terra firma and drive past the nearby base to the airfield. Not a drop of water in site. tounge.gif

I have a clean install, with a separate MOD addons folder just for the RAH66 and the island addons needed for this pack.

The Commanche Superiority mission takes place on Zwadar's Desert Everon. Do you have final version 2? Do you also have a version 1.10 copy of the island installed? There was a fix for anyone who has both installed. Here's the fix's README:

FIX to zwa Desert Everon 1.10 This FIX fixes the name conflict between zwa Desert Everon 1.10 and zwa Desert Everon 2.

Replace original zwaeden_desert.pbo in your "Addons" directory by zwaeden_desert.pbo from this package. This FIX change "zwa Desert Everon" to "zwa Desert Everon 1".

Could that be your problem? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 25 2003,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think so, wouldn't that stop the map from loading?  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who know?

Do you or do you not have both Desert Everon addons installed? And, if you do, do you have the patch applied?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 25 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Jan. 25 2003,00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think so, wouldn't that stop the map from loading?  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Who know?

Do you or do you not have both Desert Everon addons installed? And, if you do, do you have the patch applied?<span id='postcolor'>

/bump

FSPilot? confused.gif