_WARHAWK_

AI Helicopter Medevac Extraction Multiplayer/Singleplayer

I'm new to Arma 3 and the Eden editor and I've seen alot of videos and forum faqs regarding this but I can't seem to get it right. I've created the trigger with the radio call and inserted the waypoints to the medevac LZ with an invisible helipad location. I have a script opening the doors to the Ghosthawk before landing. Once the Ghosthawk lands, I can't get the player in the helo for the extraction. I've tried the On Activation (helicopter name) land "get in" script on the land waypoint but it doesn't work. I've also tried the load waypoint after the land waypoint which didn't work either. 

My goal is when a player is injured from any group, they leave their squad and go to the LZ and call for a medevac extraction with the radio call. 

Are we talking about a human player that you cannot get him in the helicopter? Because if so this is confusing:

Once the Ghosthawk lands, I can't get the player in the helo for the extraction. I've tried the On Activation (helicopter name) land "get in" script on the land waypoint but it doesn't work. I've also tried the load waypoint after the land waypoint which didn't work either. 

Yes me myself. I can't get the icon to board the helicopter. 

So you cannot make a task that shows an icon to board the helicopter? How did you assign the task to the player?

Or can you just not get in the helicopter once you are next to it?

I can not get in once next to it. No task created but I might try creating one. 

Is the helicopter that lands Unlocked ? You can click on it in the editor and see if it is in an Unlocked, Default or Locked for Players state.

Also I suppose it is a Bluefor helicopter and you are Bluefor too. 

Last but not least some addon might be causing the issue. Has such a thing happened before?