Hey guys! I'm wanting to put in a PVP zone on my server but can't seem to find any info on how to. I've tried modifying the exile-PVEZones scripts available (https://github.com/jweisner/eXile-PvEzones), but can't seem to get them to work. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

@JerryAtricks - By DEFAULT, Exile IS a PVP map.  So I am lost as to what you're seeking to do.

???

🙂

He wants to create a server with a dedicated PvP zones throughout the map, while the rest of it is PvE (do damage player vs player). I tried finding "out of the box" solutions and at the end used Infistar feature that allows that.
@JerryAtricks this will require overwriting exile files that are changing the way the damage delivered to players. eXile-PvEzones is just an addition on top that only alerts player when they enter the area, but not really changing anything damage related. 
It literally says it in the description: 

This Exile server mod alerts players when they enter/exit PvE/PvP zones marked on the map. It could easliy be extended to do other things (eg. turn on player markers).

Now infistar had some changes done into their admin server tool, so you better make sure on their Discord that the paid version still have it.
This is how it looks in infistart config, you just enter the area params and thats it:
E81IFwr.png

Yes its paid service/tool, but if you have no other alternatives and you want to save yourself the time, its worth it.