Sign in to follow this  
P4R4S

ArmA 3 Units not show up - service down

Hello,

Im not sure if only I have this issue but the Unit service seems to be down. The service does not load, my unit does not show up in the launcher but also ingame and in the end it just tells me that the service is unaccessable and when I try to go on the website it does not load.

After I finally found a way to solve my problem with changing my Squad.xml in this way it's now not working anymore but why? What's the problem and is it a general issue maybe because the developers just overhaul it or something or is it once again just only for me?

It's the hole day offline as it seems and I wonder why and also if it will come up again in an estimated time. I just do not find any informations about it and Im quite suprised.

sincerely

Paras

after it did not work for around 12 hours it's now up again... I still wonder what's was going on but nevermind.

It's up and down constantly. It has been reported many times, not much else we can do. 

If the old squad XML functionality is all you require, it still works. You can get free/easy hosting for your XML at https://armasquads.com, and probably a few other sites. If you want to do it all yourself, it can even be hosted from a Dropbox account.