strider42

[Solved]Trouble connecting to Stomper UAV

I can't connect a UAV terminal to a Stomper in a simple Eden mission.

• I have a UAV termianl but when I open it I don't get an option to connect to the Stomper.
  • If I get into the Stomper passenger seat I can connect to the Stomper but I can't make it do anything, like start engine, move, switch to driver/gunner view.
  • I can connect the UAV terminal to a darter and fly the darter.

All help greatfully apreciated  S

Edit1:

The issue seems to be associated with placing UAVs using the Edent editor.  Then I can't connect to them or find them in the terminal.  So I can connect to and control a Darter that the player has in a backback and has dissasembled but if I place it in the mission I can't.

16 minutes ago, strider42 said:

I can't connect a UAV terminal to a Stomper in a simple Eden mission.

• I have a UAV termianl but when I open it I don't get an option to connect to the Stomper.
  • If I get into the Stomper passenger seat I can connect to the Stomper but I can't make it do anything, like start engine, move, switch to driver/gunner view.
  • I can connect the UAV terminal to a darter and fly the darter.

All help greatfully apreciated  S

Edit1:

The issue seems to be associated with placing UAVs using the Edent editor.  Then I can't connect to them or find them in the terminal.  So I can connect to and control a Darter that the player has in a backback and has dissasembled but if I place it in the mission I can't.

Are you sure you are not placing empty Stomper & side of the vehicle is same as yours?