Sign in to follow this  
BikerJoe

make AI unconcious and pick them up?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to write an op for a multiplayer group. Part of the scenario is that you have to find/rescue a friendly AI soldier who is unconcious, either pick him up or drag him to a friendly heli and load him into it, I've tried a few different things but no joy, I know it can be done via Zeus but I was wondering if there was a script or something out there to save the server settings being messed with.

With ACE?

Put this in his Init field

[this, true] call ace_medical_fnc_setUnconscious;

• Thanks 1

that works perfect, thanks!

On 5/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, omri2050 said:

With ACE?

Put this in his Init field

[this, true] call ace_medical_fnc_setUnconscious;

that worked the last time I did it but now when you put him down he gets up and starts walking around? I know it can be done by Zeus but is there a script to make him stay down?

On 6/18/2020 at 11:24 PM, BikerJoe said:

that worked the last time I did it but now when you put him down he gets up and starts walking around? I know it can be done by Zeus but is there a script to make him stay down?

So basically this will keep him down
[this, true, 5, true] call ace_medical_fnc_setUnconscious;

this relates to the unit itself, true - Set unconscious, - Minimum unconscious time, you can set it to 0 to ignore, true - Force wakeup at given time if vitals are stable, so change it to false if you don't want him to wake up...

Notice though, on dedicated server, for some reason, you can't drag or carry him for some reason if he is unconscious which is annoying. But on SP\MP is works.