xrayfg89

0x0000005 status_access_violation when just playing modded arma

I'm getting these crashes too .... have checked the integrity of files .. all pass.  Running VANILLA arma3, the game crashes with this violation when a helicopter is spawned and moved in zeus.

Testing more....

EDIT:  CONFIRMED ... only happens in 64bit arma3, as the 32bit is fine.  Deleting everything in the arma directory that isn't a folder and validating.

7 hours ago, kremator said:

I'm getting these crashes too .... have checked the integrity of files .. all pass.  Running VANILLA arma3, the game crashes with this violation when a helicopter is spawned and moved in zeus.

Testing more....

EDIT:  CONFIRMED ... only happens in 64bit arma3, as the 32bit is fine.  Deleting everything in the arma directory that isn't a folder and validating.

Crashes still happening?

Yes... Consistently. Spawning anything else is fine, just helicopters causing the crash. Have deleted arma directory and reinstalled... Same issue persists. 

Does NOT happen with 32bit executable, just the 64bit.

Please either get me feedback tracker ticket with full attached report or..... Nah, sending it here would get lost. Please make a feedback tracker ticket, and attach the crash info (especially the .mdmp)

I'll take a look then.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:52 AM, kremator said:

Yes... Consistently. Spawning anything else is fine, just helicopters causing the crash. Have deleted arma directory and reinstalled... Same issue persists. 

Does NOT happen with 32bit executable, just the 64bit.

Switch to the windows memory allocator. See if that hopefully helps.

SOLVED!  Turns out that my Windows10 was missing the May2020 update (2004) and was still on 1909 !!  Once it was updated there are no crashes.  Thanks all for bearing with me.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:28 AM, kremator said:

SOLVED!  Turns out that my Windows10 was missing the May2020 update (2004) and was still on 1909 !!  Once it was updated there are no crashes.  Thanks all for bearing with me.

Hm, I'll give that a try. Is your system running well after the update?