Sign in to follow this  
Iriarte

Unneecesary grind

I just want to point out that im not longer enjoying the game, i have 200 plus upgrades on my shelter and the amount of materials required to keep upgrading is ridiculous as the xp for leveling up the bp. Also the game has become a deathmatch, people still dont explore for loot and im just tired of it i only log daily to check my shelter and thats it.

Just seeing how much i need to lvl up or upgrading makes me dont want to play, only those who mainly play vigor finish the bp and i prefer any of my games than play 50 hrs  to complete a bp which isnt that great if u compare it with other games bp that i have completed, just the time required to do it is too much.

Obviously u had made changes towards new players but it has change the feel of the game, to much emphasis in the combat has turn this into a conventional shooter with some gimmicks.

Im still interested in the game looking forward updates but maybe im stuck in the past and this is what the game is and will be from on.

• Like 1

16000 chemicals are needed for the final 2 Chemical distillation upgrades, that is a grind!

The game has definitely passed it, it's not you.

The gimmicks have taken away from the original concept.

Who uses the fake glint or fake signal???

Now it's just people running around with premium weapons and a dozen portable signal detectors.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Iriarte said:

I just want to point out that im not longer enjoying the game, i have 200 plus upgrades on my shelter and the amount of materials required to keep upgrading is ridiculous as the xp for leveling up the bp. Also the game has become a deathmatch, people still dont explore for loot and im just tired of it i only log daily to check my shelter and thats it.

Just seeing how much i need to lvl up or upgrading makes me dont want to play, only those who mainly play vigor finish the bp and i prefer any of my games than play 50 hrs  to complete a bp which isnt that great if u compare it with other games bp that i have completed, just the time required to do it is too much.

Obviously u had made changes towards new players but it has change the feel of the game, to much emphasis in the combat has turn this into a conventional shooter with some gimmicks.

Im still interested in the game looking forward updates but maybe im stuck in the past and this is what the game is and will be from on.

Currently there isn't much endgame content other than the BP to complete for each season. Ive thought about this plenty of times because once you max out the shelter the looting aspect becomes irrelevant, other than collecting xp for it. I totally agree with the game starting to feel like another shooter/deathmatch game. I think more emphasis need to be put on the survival/looter aspect to separate it more from the common shooter/BR. Also thinks there needs to be more story elements added to the game. Along many things at the shelter that could be expounded upon such as the radio that sits in the kitchen area, the vigor arcade game upstairs, the vinyl record player(maybe they could add vinyl records to finds as mementos to be able to change the shelter music with 80s popular music) not to mention the fishing deck which I hope happens since there is a fishing rack next to the house. This game has a lot of potential, I just hope the right decision are made effectively by the vigor team for the future of the game.

• Like 1