omri2050

How to load an AI body to vehicle?

Hello guys

Please a bit of help

I'm making a mission where we need to rescue a captive soldier (AI), alive or dead.
When the AI is dead, I can't carry / drag / load him with ACE. options don't show up on a dead body..

Mission should end when:

1. Captive is alive and inside a trigger (easy part)

2. His body inside the trigger (this is the problem)

I can't seem to figure out how to make 2 possible - first allow carry and load body to a vehicle and then that the trigger will fire when it is inside

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, omri2050 said:

I can't seem to figure out how to make 2 possible - first allow carry and load body to a vehicle and then that the trigger will fire when it is inside

You would have to script moving the dead body.  Simplest is to add an action if body is near vehicle, and the action attaches dead dude to vehicle (like in the back of an offroad pickup truck).  If you want to see all the animations, you could script the action to replace the dead body with a live stunt double unit that has same uniform, face, etc.  Set this live stunt double unit to unconscious so he ragdolls, and drag or carry him to vehicle.  Once at vehicle you can force this live unit into a particular position in the vehicle.  And he will be sitting in that position.  Then immediately setdamage 1 on the unit to make him dead.  You then have a dead unit in the vehicle.

Its doable, but requires scripting work. 

• Like 1

I think unconscious is the way to go, it's a merge between the two options

And then a timer to kill him after he'll be loaded..

Thanks man!

• Like 1