Sign in to follow this  
Xaphan Misanthrop

Random maps?

I understand the principle of the random mode concerning the maps but it is not acceptable that I get 500 times the Dverg Forest Map and 800 times the Fjellkanten Map from 4 hours of playing.  It's just the two maps that make me really sick because there is very little booty on so many players!  Meanwhile you have to be really lucky to get good maps like Grontheim I think the system should be reworked because I'm sure that many people lose more and more of their fun in this game I see it in my mind because I don't play games that often anymore just because the crashes are getting more and more frequent

Short report refund:

Protocol:

Dverg Forest Save.

Dverg Forest Save.

Fjelljanten Save.

Fiske Fabrik: Connection to server interrupted.

Dverg Forest Save

Grontheim Connection to server interrupted.

Fiske Fabrik Connection to server interrupted.

Viktorsen Stadium Save.

Fjellkanten Save.

Dverg Forest Save.

Fjellkanten Save.

Fiske Fabrik Save.

Grontheim Connection to server interrupted.

Dverg Forest Save.

That's what I call fantastic really, I don't think it can get any more shooting than that, sorry but I'm starting to get fed up with this shit again!

I'm just amazed you can commit to 4 hrs of Vigor...

4 maps of nostalgia is enough for me 😂

Hello @Xaphan Misanthrop, thanks for letting us know about what you've been experiencing.

I can pass this on to the team, that more map variety can provide a better experience for our players.

Regarding the disconnects and server interruptions, so sorry to hear that you've been having a ton of them - the team is looking into what is causing these many connectivity issues, and we're hoping that it will be improved 🙂 

Thank you once more for the feedback, and see you in the Outlands. 🍅