Hello, I cordially have a problem, What scripts should I use to make Ai drop bomb laser-directed bomb on a designated target, e.g. a tank? something like e.g. Mark tank and fire weapon to target. laser marker look at the target, Please help

There are ways to script this, but why not just use the CAS module? 

16 hours ago, stburr91 said:

There are ways to script this, but why not just use the CAS module? 

If it's a moving target like a tank and you want to lase it, it won't work as far as i know, because the CAS module can drop bombs on specific location, unless i missed something 

1 hour ago, omri2050 said:

If it's a moving target like a tank and you want to lase it, it won't work as far as i know, because the CAS module can drop bombs on specific location, unless i missed something 

In fact, the CAS module is creating a laser target for... non guided ammo (something to shoot at), and not for laser guided ammo because you are supposed to laze the target.

That said, the module attaches the created laser target to a SAD waypoint (used in both cases). If you're lazing the target, the guided ammo will shoot at your current lazed position, the unguided one will shoot at the created target so on waypoint.

Now, if you laze a target for non-guided ammo, 😜 I'm rather sure the constant lazed position will override the static position one, or at least, there are some chances for that.

10 hours ago, pierremgi said:

In fact, the CAS module is creating a laser target for... non guided ammo (something to shoot at), and not for laser guided ammo because you are supposed to laze the target.

That said, the module attaches the created laser target to a SAD waypoint (used in both cases). If you're lazing the target, the guided ammo will shoot at your current lazed position, the unguided one will shoot at the created target so on waypoint.

Now, if you laze a target for non-guided ammo, 😜 I'm rather sure the constant lazed position will override the static position one, or at least, there are some chances for that.

Arma logic.. 

Thanks for the clarification! 

Much appreciated