I'm also getting a "status stack buffer overrun" error - I'll start posting any logs I have as they come up but I can say it happens randomly whenever I'm flying

16 hours ago, Bob Folowski said:

it happens randomly whenever I'm flying

If you have a USB Headset, try unplugging it.

I'm getting the same error code seemingly at random when I fly, except I'm using mods, all from the steam workshop. Other pilots in my unit are not experiencing crashes like this, despite using the same modpack. I have tried a clean install, reinstalling the mods, updating Windows 10, but nothing seems to work. I'm willing to provide a log and Arma crash report.

On 7/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, Dedmen said:

That might be a different problem though...

Most "stack buffer overrun" errors are actually VERY different things, people just like to think same error message == exact same cause, that is not the case. Every crash is different and needs a crashdump to be looked at.

And your comment that you posted

Its EXACTLY that other issue that you linked there, you cannot know whether thats the same issue as the ticket you posted in.

Hey. Unfortunately, the problems continue anyway. Although the error is the same, different things lead to them ... this time when moving on the neophron on the ground after a long flight. Please see this thread there I asked a question about profiling branch 146448 and when it will be. BIS_fnc_KK says there are some fixes in it but how to get it. maybe I misunderstood something.

This is the topic.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148480 

And still can't get the .dmp file ((

On 8/17/2020 at 10:14 PM, GUN3IT said:

Please see this thread there I asked a question about profiling branch 146448 and when it will be.

Its been today. We didn't publish it because we didn't have enough changes that would justify pushing a build.

Just had the same STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN crash while flying the neophron as well. It usually happens about a minute or two in to the flight and while making a hard turn. Im just using rhs and enhanced movement mods.

On 8/26/2020 at 1:36 AM, Vidiouss said:

Just had the same STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN crash while flying the neophron as well. It usually happens about a minute or two in to the flight and while making a hard turn. Im just using rhs and enhanced movement mods.

Since 20 August I have been using the profiling branch and there were no errors

On 8/20/2020 at 8:31 PM, Dedmen said:

Its been today. We didn't publish it because we didn't have enough changes that would justify pushing a build.

Hey. I was so happy to play without errors status stuck buffer overrun that I forgot to thank you for your work !!! Thanks) But the problem with vehicle ammobox remains)

intresting, this sounds familiar, i have three ryzen systems:

1: Ryzen 3900x with 32GB RAM and RTX 2080

2. Ryzen 3700x with 16GB RAM and RX 5700

3. Ryzen 2700x with 16GB RAM and GTX 980ti

i had some strange issues the past few days too on two of my systems with warlords.

- With system two i had strange flickering of objects, first at big distance coming closer and closer until my own soldier started to deform. At this point the performance broke completly and only restarting the game helped.
Today i upgraded the amd driver for the RX 5700, maybe next weekend i can test this again.

- With system three i had this strange STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN crash too and on the same day my system completly shuts off and rebooted two times while playing arma.

Both systems had no issues with other games. For me this looks like some kind of memory issues 🤔

I hosted the warlords mission on my own local server in my lan with an xeon 1231v3 and 32gb ram. Additional fact, after 6hrs my server had some issues too, the ai was lagging and full in zombie mode.

I have the same issue. Flying in jet or heli leads to this kind of error. No crashes ever in other circumstances.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:07 AM, Dedmen said:

no mdmp, no possibility to check whats causing your issues.

No mdmp is being generated.

No competent developers capable of doing proper error handling, thus no mdmp, and we're out of luck.

Don't want to be that type of guy but this is just beyond. You are shipping broken product and basically rejecting to do anything about it, judging by this thread.

Not sure what we should do about it with no actual usable details to find the problem, and not being able to reproduce it.