Oldninja

3.2 Update

Judging by the lack of discussion on here it looks like the update has been a roaring success.

The trolls must be the reason!

Can we have a cute little dog poking his head out my backpack in 3.3 please? Just to increase the enhanced sense of reality.

I didn’t even know they had an update 😂😂 that was sure in the low key Haha is that all there is some trolls? Why?

Randomly placed collectibles to find. The children of the fleeing Norwegians must have dropped them.

Do they do anything if you collect them?

or perhaps this is symbolic of the type of update we’ve gotten you know, trolls?

no the trolls do nothing so far... been rumors maybe if u collect them all... 

there was more to the update though.... 

there is an extra random box of valuables (like the drop but its hidden in those red chests)   although i was told there was 2 for duos but when i found one there was only one and my duo didnt get one.. he was cool with me having it.. but... then i have target on my back so i either need to finish the round with a target on my back or get out.. luckily i found the cache pic nearby and it was on the way out so he got the pick of the litter in the cache and we managed to get out with the crate....   (i think he won the deal i think i got like 4 fuel 20 fertiizer and 100 ammo for a gun i dont use from the crate lmao)

thats the good thing.. bad thing was they completely nerfed the cache and barred again.. and there is not even any guns in the barred safe anymore... so no one even goes to fight for it anymore lol...i had a handful of times i thought id slip in late just to see if there was anything after the crates had hit the ground and the barred house hadnt even been opened.....  so much for the excitement in the game lmao...

add that to them shortening the game... they stated the update was geared towards looters but u cant even get around the map or have a fight and the crates are coming and they hit the ground and faster then ever the radiation is coming and your losing heath even quicker.. its become a joke...   

they sure seem to find ways to drive people away from the game lmao it was so boring last night i just went to bed hours before i usually would have lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Plot twist, we're being trolled...

Collectables, what is this?

They're really aiming for the Tween market now 😂😂😂 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Judging by the lack of discussion on here it looks like the update has been a roaring success.

The trolls must be the reason!

Can we have a cute little dog poking his head out my backpack in 3.3 please? Just to increase the enhanced sense of reality.

Why do I feel like all you do is complain?  I get the trolls may feel childish but if it attracts young kids that's perfectly fine all that means is more easy kills. Also there's been multiple great games that have a collectible feature especially back when I was playing the original Xbox a game called Halo had a collectible feature where you collect skulls as an Easter egg. As long as it doesn't break the game it shouldn't matter what the add.

I support the pessimism to be honest sounds like I’m not missing anything regarding this update. My friend who still plays keeps wanting me to play and I’m like ehhh I can play better games I’ll keep watching for updates and see what happens but doesn’t seem worth checking out just yet first hand. Random thought though the bunker looking thing mentioned earlier in the shelter? Is that gonna be a collectible room for the trolls? God help me if it is I expect that to be the next let down for hype 😂

Your right Edmin. 

I've watched this game degenerate from a grown up's strategy game into something a lot less, and It saddens me as I really enjoyed it.

I'm wrong to continually criticise it and fully understand why BI chose this path.

In future I'll adopt my long gone mum's invaluable guidance. If I can't say anything nice I won't say anything at all.

Thanks for calling me out.

• Haha 3

Is unplayable. The new mission to kill with gun for some reason not counting. Shootout lags so badly.. liked the game but one update just.... Battle Pas no useless can do daily mission at all.. thank for ruining the experience. Nick in game greenandreik