Sign in to follow this  
Pyrit.

Update 3.2 Changelog

update32_keyart_16x9_4K.thumb.jpg.113a239daddba57d392ce01230227af1.jpg

Main New Features

Troll Mementos (collectible items)

• You can find the 90s Trolls in the maps
  • If you collect one, it is displayed in the Shelter menu and also on the rocks above the water stream
  • You can find hints in the Shelter menu

D-pad up takes you to the Outlands menu

• Introduced for easier and quicker matchmaking

Ability to set the Shelter appearance based on a level

Ping System Changes

• Contextual system

Interaction fades

• Interaction dots do not just pop in and out - they fade in and out with distance
  • It is less distracting

New target types in the Tutorial

• The bottles were replaced with more diverse target types (cans, traffic signs, etc.)

Titles are 20% bigger in the lobby and reward screen

Shooting, Weapons & Tools

Fixed: Weapons - Shotguns are not loaded from the start of the Encounter

Fixed: Exploit of double usage of painkillers

Changed: Fire mode is now indicated by an image instead of text

Changed: Shooting restrictions loosened (the red cross was removed)

Added: Weapon image was added to the Weapon info

Tweaked: Semi and Autofire are now aligned. Recoil slightly increased across the board. Silent weapons no longer flash their muzzles.

Looting

Fixed: Missing airdrop after killing the looter in a precise time

Fixed: Dummy cache no longer completes the challenge of being first to interact with buried cache

Changes: When aiming at ping a hint of action is displayed to the player

Changed: Players cannot ping empty lootable. Contextual pings are placed on the middle of the object. The player cannot ping the same item twice

Changed: Added Ping Marker to objects

Changes: Contextual ping can now show the rarity of the pinged item

Tweaked: Shootout rewards were increased (to 100 and to 50 pieces of food)

Tweaked: Places with Combination Locks were updated

Shelter

Fixed: Battle Pass notifications, Welcome Back notification and Onboarding messages in the Shelter can no longer appear during the loading screen

Fixed: Reset Onboarding in "Options -> Game" now correctly initializes onboarding sequence for the first time shelter visit

Fixed: Character no longer jumps after player closes First Shelter Entry Onboarding message

Fixed: Focusing Replay Tutorial button in-game options no longer changes the layout of the UI by collapsing the hint widget

Fixed: Clicking the Replay Tutorial option will no longer close the game options widget

Fixed: Crafting Booster - The player is kicked back to the splash screen when the player does not have enough money for it

Fixed: Texts in the matchmaking notification now correctly differentiates between Encounter and Shootout

Fixed: Warning messages about the incomplete loadout are not shown anymore in the Shelter Map in case the Shootout is selected

Fixed: Lobby onboarding is not shown anymore if the Shootout is selected

Fixed: BattlePass Titles are displayed with incorrect Lawless/Order side in the lobby

Fixed: Battle Pass Reward Screen now shows the correct amount of items in the slots 

Fixed: Remove second Friends List for players in the same game (engine bug) 

Fixed: Onboarding welcoming message was being played again and again and again on each level change

Fixed: Level-up screen in the BattlePass UI shows only when it should

Fixed: Loaded meshes and materials in Titles UI are now stored so that they don't get stuck

Changed: Onboarding that appears when the player visits shelter for the first time now appears only after the player is greeted by a voice-over message

Changed: Welcome Back notification no longer appears the first time player enters the shelter

Changed: For new players who have not visited shelter before, What's New screen is postponed until the second shelter visit

Changed: Unified way of the Battle Pass Rewards Screen and Encounter Reward Screen set and get the data from the Battle Pass slot

Changed: Single and double press for ping was added to controller scheme

Changed: Preview images in Shelter UI look better thanks to additional light sources

Added: 3.0 dashboard icon

Tweaked: "Interact with the world map" onboarding message was removed

Movement & Camera

Fixed: Interacting with doors right before using ladders breaks the climbing animation

Fixed: Traversal bugs (movement on the map, overcoming obstacles) 

Changed: Riverbank Erosion assets no longer block the interactions

Changed: Moved prone cam slightly down to accommodate the 3pv discrepancy

Tweaked: Spawn probabilities lowered

Visuals

Fixed: Rotation of pumpkins

Fixed: Offset HP bar of your teammate

Fixed: Stamina bar got dizzy and moved incorrectly

Changed: HUD visual polish replaced textures with higher resolution ones

Tweaked: Update welcome screen SFX

Tweaked: Render distance of interiors in garages was changed

Tweaked: Buildings in levels rebuild

Tweaked: Depth of field

Tweaked: Phone Booth visuals

Audio

Fixed: Shelter music can no longer start playing during the loading screen

Fixed: Removed footsteps in Shootout countdown

Fixed: Wolves were removed from the match start animation

Fixed: Dial phone duel sound was lowered

Tweaked: Round Start sound changed

Tweaked: The volume of the wind in Batterie Snodekt was increased

Other

Fixed: The game crashes when the player switches a user account

Fixed: Scarecrow challenges do not miss the description in Russian

Fixed: Player Controller has it's input disabled when winner screen starts

Fixed: Typo which might prevent users to retry download cloud data if it failed due to connection issue

Fixed: Set Rich presence text as a normal text by default

Changed: Spanish translation of the Biker helmet

Changed: Challenges are no longer shown in Game Info while the player is in the tutorial

Changed: View Profile action in Shootout scoreboard is now mapped to RS (Right Stick press)

Changed: Increased "Save Game" size

Added: Connection error delegate to Session System

Tweaked: Maps were updated

Tweaked: Onboarding texts were updated

Tweaked: Outlands onboarding line was tweaked

@VirtualFia Hey there 🙂 We've done our best to improve at least some of the complaints the community had. We're aware that Shootout is having some issues right now, and the team is working on fixing it asap 🍅

Of course, if there are any new bugs you've encountered since this update (as you mentioned there were "lots"), you're more than welcome to report it to us so that we can have a look at them 😉 

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, the issues i was referring to were related to shootout, will let you know if i find anything in the encounters, I really enjoy the game, so keep up the good work 🙂

• Like 1

R.I.P. barred house

• Sad 1

Good, why flood the game with weapons rendering them with no value?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Thor of Valhalla said:

My gun animation no is at my feet .. and shooting is not possible 

Know issue due to tracksuit outfit. Change your clothes and all should be fine.

• Like 1

ES16A2 have BiiiiiiG recoil

@eKLaB have you played since the patch?  

one extreme to another...

removal of the guns from barred house has made it a useless entity.. at least after last patch there was an excitement in the game.. guys rushing barred house..   now there is no reason to go there... ive seen more barred houses not even triggered yesterday lol..  why would u bother for 4 fuel.. 20 wire/metal  ect..no guns maybe a few ammo i forget i stopped even checking them after a couple

@fOrsythiaa  do you guys even test things before you send them out?  not trying to be rude here.. but the feeling is you take your advice about the "community" from a bunch of stuck up egotisical streamers that want the game stacked in their favor and then they whine when you try to increase player base and the enjoyment of the game...

as much as i hated barred house... and im more of a looter scavenger... thats what interested me in the game...  at least there was a buzz and excitement to the game... was there too many guns in barred house/cache.. maybe.. but could have removed 1 or 2... maybe a gold and a purple in each..... the only ones whining about too many guns in the game was the ones that are have hundreds or thousands even already stacked up from their abuse of the game for ages already....   they dont like the playing field being levelled a lil bit with  newer players gaining the weapons to compete a little more....

small tweaks and adjustments as opposed to radical changes are far easier for people to take as u can always increase or decrease a small amount again if need be..

i found games completely boring.. far too short as you obviously shortened the game again... why?  cause you have lost too many players due to the changes so you try to keep load times shorter?  silly.... you say you want us to loot or look for trolls ect... which im all for... but when i go halfway across a map and the drops coming already and by the time i get to the other side (yes a slight exaggeration but not by too much lol) the radiation is coming and you have to try to get out or lose everything...   one firefight and your rounds done if there was any cat and mouse hunting going on during the fight...   give us time to play a round...

1 hour ago, Bossshawk said:

@eKLaB have you played since the patch?  

one extreme to another...

removal of the guns from barred house has made it a useless entity.. at least after last patch there was an excitement in the game.. guys rushing barred house..   now there is no reason to go there... ive seen more barred houses not even triggered yesterday lol..  why would u bother for 4 fuel.. 20 wire/metal  ect..no guns maybe a few ammo i forget i stopped even checking them after a couple

@fOrsythiaa  do you guys even test things before you send them out?  not trying to be rude here.. but the feeling is you take your advice about the "community" from a bunch of stuck up egotisical streamers that want the game stacked in their favor and then they whine when you try to increase player base and the enjoyment of the game...

as much as i hated barred house... and im more of a looter scavenger... thats what interested me in the game...  at least there was a buzz and excitement to the game... was there too many guns in barred house/cache.. maybe.. but could have removed 1 or 2... maybe a gold and a purple in each..... the only ones whining about too many guns in the game was the ones that are have hundreds or thousands even already stacked up from their abuse of the game for ages already....   they dont like the playing field being levelled a lil bit with  newer players gaining the weapons to compete a little more....

small tweaks and adjustments as opposed to radical changes are far easier for people to take as u can always increase or decrease a small amount again if need be..

i found games completely boring.. far too short as you obviously shortened the game again... why?  cause you have lost too many players due to the changes so you try to keep load times shorter?  silly.... you say you want us to loot or look for trolls ect... which im all for... but when i go halfway across a map and the drops coming already and by the time i get to the other side (yes a slight exaggeration but not by too much lol) the radiation is coming and you have to try to get out or lose everything...   one firefight and your rounds done if there was any cat and mouse hunting going on during the fight...   give us time to play a round...

I haven't actually, I generally just login and collect crowns, I haven't played a game in days 😂

@Bossshawk even you have to admit there was too many guns. I'm all for better guns being in the safe/cache but without a lobby being boosted you would find 4-5 special issue weapons on map.

It devalued them. It made crafting pointless as they were so accessible.

I agree that resources should have remained untouched, it's a tedious grind finding all the resources needed to finish your shelter and for those still grinding the added resources in the cache and safe would have been beneficial.

And I dont have hundreds of special issue weapons, I've crafted the majority of mine and or looted them, I'm all for an even playing field but newbies shouldn't have that advantage at the cost of not grinding for it, that's a fair and even playing field.

You're not wrong about the game being driven by the streamers, their screens resemble a Jackson Pollock painting anytime the Devs put something new into the game, even if it's terrible.

Last update you increased a ridiculous amount of stuff in barred house and now removed basically everything. Good job(slow claps). 

@eKLaB  the problem is at least guys ran to barred house because there was an excitement about getting the guns...

right now its a wipe of identity... i was never one to rush barred i hated how all the people did it especially rando's in duos... load in with no guns or a piece of crap gun and assume they gonna get barred lol....  but at least it created something to fight for... now the players have dropped off sharply again... its boring... been trying for days to find some stupid trolls and have not heard one giggle.. gone in all types of areas... and then you slink around looking and some guy under a random tree in the middle of nowhere ambushes you,.... even worse then campers before... no direction in the game right now and its sad cause i was really enjoying it

Very constructive feedback in the comments above, I agree going from one extreme, with to many guns in barred house, to the other extreme with no guns was a mistake, some middle ground would be best. Also there should be an official post from Vigor about the broken shootout, an entire game mode that is broken should be prioritized and fixed, at least acknowledge the problem exists and is being worked on.

Here's a question about 3.2, has anyone found a "Red Chest" yet? 

https://vigorgame.com/news/update32

"You might have noticed some Red Chests appeared. The boxes contain the Box of Valuables – the same as the Air Drop. If you dare, you may pick it up and take it to the exit. Keep in mind that the box is tracked the same way Air Drop crates are. This should add some thrill and decisions to looting as well."

Hey everyone 🙂 Just wanted to clarify that 3.1 had an issue in terms of the barred house, where it was overloaded with loot as if the lobby had been boosted for loot. We've managed to fix it with our 3.2 update. It's understandable for our newer players to be confused about the sudden lack of guns, but we've actually just reverted the safe back to how it should be. Of course, you're more than welcome to get plenty of good guns and such in the safe through lobby boosts. (hope this clears up any confusion for you, @Jukka Heiskanen)

@Bossshawk our devs conduct playtests with our partners - who are there to provide us with feedback.  Not sure what "egotistical streamers" you're referring to, but if you ask any of our partners, they would say the same thing as I would: they provide us with feedback and opinions which we take into consideration, but it does not always influence how the game turns out.

And, since you did mention that you're a looter, you'll be happy to hear that we've added some things into the game for people who prefer to loot. There are collectible Trolls which you can find with the help of the hints provided, as well as hearing their giggles; we've also added the Box of Valuables, which is essentially similar to an air drop. It also marks you on the map once you've picked it up.

We also have not made changes in terms of the game's pacing - perhaps you think it's much shorter than it used to, because as the saying goes, "time flies when you have fun" 🙂

I hope that I've clarified any doubts y'all had - thank you for the interesting discussion. See you in the Outlands. 🍅