DarkBall123

Campaign "VIETCONG FIST ALPHA"

Download Campaign (STEAM)

The campaign was ported from a real game

"Vietcong Fist alpha" is a port of the 2004 game of the same name. This is a prequel to "Vietcong", taking place three months before the events of this game. The campaign has 6 missions. Your hero is Sergeant first class Douglas Warren. All team members, from the original Vietcong, are present initially, with the exception of Le Duy Nhut. The translator is Vietnamese Sergeant Nham Nguyen. He was killed in action during the attack on Nui PEK base camp on may 15, 1966, and was replaced by Nhut. The game uses voice acting from the original game. Present: English-language description of tasks, briefing and conversation titles. The translation was made via Google translator online. 
P.S. the Use of additional mods, other than those specified in the description, is not provided. Crashes and problems in the game due to this are not considered.

AUTHOR:

- RAY

Assist in the development:

- DarkBall

Campaign Tested By:

- RAY

- DarkBall

- Hornet

sMCcnaJ.jpg

3sXCOxp.jpg

9mPIcAB.jpg

dDwSNg1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Awesome, DarkBall123! I´m a big fan of the Vietcong franchise, fancy to see the First Alpha converted on an UNSUNG campaign... GAMER posted some vietcong ported missions, but a whole campign is awesome!

May I hassle you a lil and ask for a mirror (armaholic, gdrive, microsoft cloud, etc), cus I have a serious problem of downloading mods from SWS (missions are fine, mods are always FUBARed) so I stick to good ol´skool (manual install), thanks in advance 😃

Cheers and keep up the great work! 

• Like 1