xIronWolfx

Two Game-Hurting Bugs

Assuming this is the best place to mention these...

1) For no discernible reason, I've lost the ability to go prone (once, not even able to crouch.) I tried moving to flat ground, sprinting around, jumping, holstering gun, nothing helps once this bug shows up, until I leave or die, and go back to shelter or into another encounter. Has happened 3 times to me, so not super common, but has gotten me killed once. Again, no idea what may be triggering this one.

2) Combination Lock Chests are unable to even be opened to try and put in combination. Again, this is not very common, but has happened to me several times. It lets me 'press and hold X,' the little circle goes around, but then nothing. Spamming 'holding X' does nothing. (in case it helps..) most recently, I had just unlocked and looted the safe, found 2 different combo chests, and both were able to even open the "combination screen."

Let me know if these are already known about/being worked on, thanks!

Both known about, trust me, we let these guys know about it 😂

• Like 1

the chest problem always happen to me when I find them in a barn and its on top of the wooden crates

12 hours ago, AceWonder said:

the chest problem always happen to me when I find them in a barn and its on top of the wooden crates

That's exactly where I was this most recent time, both were in a barn.

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 2:00 AM, xIronWolfx said:

Assuming this is the best place to mention these...

1) For no discernible reason, I've lost the ability to go prone (once, not even able to crouch.) I tried moving to flat ground, sprinting around, jumping, holstering gun, nothing helps once this bug shows up, until I leave or die, and go back to shelter or into another encounter. Has happened 3 times to me, so not super common, but has gotten me killed once. Again, no idea what may be triggering this one.

Going into water fix it 99% of the times! If water is not close try an emote, a dance or whatever but the water is at the moment the best fix when it happens

• Thanks 1