To start off, amazing game, an incredible job to have it port to the switch and just like any other game (dayZ, Arma 3 and now vigor) I fully support Bohemia in general and encourage others to do so. My only curiosity is... yes the game was announce on March for the switch to later have the close beta on April, it was said that the release day of the game is to be on the summer, now it has been about a month of no news in regards the game and several friends ask me the same questions since they didnt get to experience the game on switch , therefore my question is... would we be given any news/announcements soon? or nothing else will be announce until the actual release day? -thank you

• Confused 1

Hey there 🙂 thanks so much for your interest and excitement about our release on the Switch - we're looking forward to it too! 

So far we've been doing our best to inform those who ask about the release of Vigor on Switch, that it will happen this summer with the Founders Pack 🍅

Though it feels like it's a long way to go, summer is definitely just around the corner 🙂 See you in the Outlands!