Sign in to follow this  
dragon zen

Question: cannot turn after using Arsenal in mission

Hi guys:

I found an issue that I cannot turn (rolate) after I use Arsensal functions in a SP mission. However, I can look up and down, and if I get in a vehicle, the turning has no problem.

Somebody said this issue is because of loading saved mission. However, I did not load mission, I just run the mission in editor and call arsenal with following script:

[] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

["Open", true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

The Arsenal and change of equipments are very well, but after closing the arsenal I found I cannot turn.

Thanks a lot if anybody can tell me how to solve this issue, or correctly use Arsenal in custom mission.

I don't quite think this is a script issue so I post here, sorry if it belongs to script topics.

Thanks.

About all i can think of or suggest is to check your controls for turning after it happens,

also are you running any mods with your mission, and are playing a mission with scripts?

Post your rpt and there could be something in the logs that may explain the issue, like an error, or conflict somewhere.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

About all i can think of or suggest is to check your controls for turning after it happens,

also are you running any mods with your mission, and are playing a mission with scripts?

Post your rpt and there could be something in the logs that may explain the issue, like an error, or conflict somewhere.

Thank you so much for your help.

I have found my mistake, as my script open the arsenal twice... I misunderstood the sample script. Now it has been fixed.

Again, thank you so much for your help.

• Like 1