Sign in to follow this  
bleddynapturner

Bug or not a bug tis the question

on 5/15/2020 at around 2:40 in the map fisk fiskberk I think. I was up on top of the mountain near the signal detector. I was laying prone and an individual was crawling up to it. I zeroed my scope right on his head. I pulled the trigger and blam. He should have died but he did not. Now in the scope the terrain was showing 1/4 in the scope but at the distance I was at there should have been zero drop in the bullet. So is this a bug or did the wire frame of the land get in the way of the shot?

Well there's more than likely a number of answers and they're all probably right.

My guess is that you probably had a red X from the terrain but because you were scoped in, it didn't show up.

Aiming is a bit janky in vigor I know this because I sometimes miss scarecrows point blank with some weapons due to weird hit registration or possibly map mesh issues, frustrating but it happens. 

Hello @bleddynapturner 🙂 unfortunately it's rather hard to say; as mentioned it could be one of many things -- for example, it could have been a sniper which is slightly misaligned (as we are aware that some of our guns have this issue).

Sorry that I can't help you decipher in this case. For next time, a clip of what happened would be helpful in identifying what happened. 🍅