Xaphan Misanthrop

Bomb Warning!!!!

I can't see any real logic in the bomb - in other words in the booby trap 😕 what sense does it make when it makes such funny noises and is easy to spot because it sounds like a radio has bad reception?  As soon as you spot it you fire a few shots at it and it goes off wow why don't we put up some signs in the shape of an arrow at the entrance, saying: Watch out!  Enter at your own risk!  Or bomb warning!

Shouldn't such a trap be silent so that it serves its purpose?

I don’t see the point in this post to be fair as countless people have fallen prey to bombs. It’s all about proper placement in unexpected places, hide them behind rocks, doors windows in case people are daft enough to climb in through and open window. Trust me people do still run into them unless they check their corners

I disagree. I have yet to spot a bomb prior to stepping on it like an oaf. I think it should stay as is (being hard to see in my experience) since it only does half health bar damage (50?), or, the damage should go up to 75, but be easier to spot. but I think it's mostly fine as is.