I'm not sure where the community is regarding it, but I've gotten literally nothing but weapon specific kill challenges since the update, and I'm tired of it. I'm never going to do them. I have 45 kills recorded for my stats, and asking me to get 15 kills as a daily with the Vz.52 isn't going to happen. What can be done? Should I start scrapping all the weapons I own to try and prevent it😅.

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with them but when your ALL your challenges are weapon specific, yeah, no thanks, pass.

Mix up the Challenges at least.

I had 1 yesterday for 15 M21 kills for 100 wire... A 100 WIRE!???

Needless to say I removed all my challenges...

Played a single game yesterday, again with a finished shelter and BP nothing's drawing me back to play.

• Like 2

Fifth consecutive day with only kill challenges, I swapped again...
I never do them for the ressources, except for gold, but I do them for XP
5 Day X 1.500 XP lost for nothing

• Like 2

Like I said before in my own post it feels like this has been intentional A to stop people doing easy challenges for exp to make it grindier or 

B to force people to fight and play encounters aggressively knowing a lot of people have hit the point of fully upgrading. Seems like a desperate attempt to force player activity if they want any rewards from the season pass. As I’ve said no spending money anyone! Not until they come up with a happy medium and stop throttling the game as they are. 

• Like 1

Kill challenges are designed to promote more aggressive tactics as the game declines into being yet another bog standard shooter. RIP the Vigor we used to know as it evolves into Vignite.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Update: I deconstructed the majority of my weapons to see if it limits what challenges you get, but it seems like if it's something you can craft, the challenge for kills will follow. 

Hi Michael, that would make sense as the challenge generator would probably take into account your crafting level, not necessarily what was in your stash. I will complete this season, albeit by adopting a cynical approach, and see what changes in the next update, before finally deciding on the future of my relationship with Vigor.

I’ve already decided to be honest I’m not playing at all until next update, no matter what is in the next season I will not buy the pass even with my Microsoft points. I’ll pay for a stand-alone dlc as I mentioned before in another thread, not a season pass but a full on buy it once and done effort. Otherwise no more spending on vigor for me no matter what weapons or items they add I HATE HATE HATE time crunches and racing to unlock stuff I wanna do it on my time not theirs! It’s the reason I stopped playing apex, loved the game, hated the season pass grind. 

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the MoM tip. Downloaded and initial opinion - looks very interesting.

I haven't either.  I miss having different types of challenges to complete.  The "kills by weapon" challenges are getting really old.

Hi all, the team is aware that there are issues with the challenges, that they are repetitive in nature. We are hoping that it gets fixed soon, but for now, the team is still working on a fix for the challenges. So sorry that y'all have to go through similar challenges, but thank you for your patience and sticking with the game in spite of this 🍅