Xaphan Misanthrop

Weapon change not possible

Hello, 

I have the following problem, I can't switch between my weapons, if I have more than one weapon with me I can only use one switch doesn't work anymore!

I can put them in when I wake up but I can't switch to another one!

I have the same issue, but figured out a (very inconvenient) work-around.. Instead of using the Y button to swap between highlighted weapons, I now have to go through the weapon wheel for the initial swap, and after that(using weapon wheel), am I able to go back to the traditional way(Y button) of switching between highlighted weapons...

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing this up -- we're aware that there is an issue with swapping weapons, as the Y button isn't working properly right now. The team is working on it 🙂 sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and thank you for playing. 🍅

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing this up -- we're aware that there is an issue with swapping weapons, as the Y button isn't working properly right now. The team is working on it 🙂 sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and thank you for playing. 🍅

No problem, my goodness Bohemia should hire more such extremely wonderful beautiful women, an absolute boon to every man's eyes 🤪

Thank you so much I've been having the same problem for three seasons of finally able to play the game again