darkmanticora

Too hard for a casual player ?

Hey there,

I bought the game back in time when it was in "early access" i played it again after a year t his weekend, and it made me remember why i stopped it 🙂

It is way too frustrating when you are a casual player (bellow average skill :p) as you loose everything everytime you die.... 

What does it mean for me : no progression at all in my safehhouse, very few blue print, battle pass is a joke as it take me like 6h for a lvl since i am lvl 14....

FOr sure i could use inssurance, but that means too much real money spend to try to have some fun.

Honestly i would be more than happy to get your tought, cause i think i just spent 10 euros for battlepass for nothing.

I don't see how i can have fun, by not having access to any nice weapon, especially when i get literaly One shot by high ranked player with insane weapons 🙂 (and insane skill for sure).

Today i played like for 3H total, without beeing able to construct anything in my safe house lol.

• Like 1

Honestly I’m your position I would not have bought the battlepass at all so late in, while I’m sure a veteran player with gear and some spare crowns could get through it as you say a new player would struggle. I would suggest you sample some of the topics on this forum and see the abundance of complaints people have had over various weapons and play styles taking hold these days particularly the hunting of players for a gun fight match every round as opposed to looting as was the original aim of the game 

Tip from a founder.

Do not think loyalty to this game will help develop it into something you will enjoy. This game is unfortunately being driven by accountants not developers.

Play random Duo's, if you spawn in close to buildings, loot and get off the map in under 3 minutes or before your teammate gets himself/herself killed. That way you will pick up 250 xp which will increase with each bonus XP boost.

Callous I know, but be selfish as almost everyone else currently playing is!

• Confused 1

So you telling me no matter how much time or money I spend on vigor it does not help the development ? I will do everything and anything I can to help this game develop and become big. I don't understand why people have to be so down about everything. This game is great, yes the development team should update it more frequently but you got to remember it takes time to do updates with a small company. 

Hi Edmin,

No I didn't say that. I'm sure the vast majority of the cash you spend goes on development and associated costs.

I actually said the game may not develop in a way that satisfies you, unless you enjoy running around with your weapon on auto shooting everything that moves.

In my opinion the game was great, but becomes less so and less unique with every update.

Have fun out there.

• Thanks 1