ddwxdkz-62b9c6fb-4742-484c-b704-7022a7a1

GHOSTS - A Singleplayer Campaign

Takes place in a slightly alternate Arma/OFP universe, join two men as they become privatized mercenaries working for a mysterious woman named Aksarben.

This was started way back in 2015, and took a little longer than expected, but here it is - in its final form.
It's a story/role-play driven campaign that borders close to a character study.

Ghosts features:

• Almost 1,000 lines of dialogue.
  • A mix of fighting and linear story driven tasks.
  • A large scale battle for "Free Stratis."
  • Handcrafted intels, photos, and other custom textures.
  • Two different endings.
  • A few hidden easter eggs.
  • Possibility of presence for replayability.

Special Thanks:

AZCoder for initial testing, inspiration, and all around help getting this thing finished.

Available on the Steam Workshop

Required addons and notes are also on the workshop.

DropBox Download: Here

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Awesome! Well crafted SP campaigns are always very welcome!

DNDStudios, if it is not much of a hassle, would you mind providing a mirror (armaholic, gdrive or microft cloud) for your campaign´s file? SWS sometimes is a b@#$ to dl mods, and I´m n old skool guy (only use SWS for missions)

Cheers and keep up the great work 😃

Damn, I fuc#$%ing love the dialogs, the Lethal Weaponesque chit-chat between JaneFonda and Vodka are the cherry on top, lotsa pop and games culture references, great storytelling, deeeee-liteful!

I can see clearly AZCoder´s mentoring/influence and I must say this campaign is surely a spin-off of Gates of Armaggedon series lol

Great piece of missionmaking craftship, keep up the great work and I´m already anxious for a sequel or whatever you do next, DNDStudios!

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Hello, I am translating your works from English to Chinese. Here I would like to ask what is a Sunday dogs? What does it mean? I looked it up on Google, but I couldn't find.  or It was just a dog?and on Right foot that means  a good start,right?

Yeah, the saying is "starting on the right foot" - which does mean a good start, but I've made it shorter.

Unlike Sunday Dogs, that saying doesn't have any meaning - so you could translate it literally, I suppose. The reason it's named that is because the mission takes place on a Sunday, and Vodka refers to him and Jane as being Aksarben's "Dogs" during the mission. Which is derogatory.

9 hours ago, DNDSTUDIOS said:

Yeah, the saying is "starting on the right foot" - which does mean a good start, but I've made it shorter.

Unlike Sunday Dogs, that saying doesn't have any meaning - so you could translate it literally, I suppose. The reason it's named that is because the mission takes place on a Sunday, and Vodka refers to him and Jane as being Aksarben's "Dogs" during the mission. Which is derogatory.

thank you

Hi,I have a few questions about the game.1.There are parts of the conversation that only exist in the description.ext, not in the texts.bikb.This seems to cause it to not display properly after being translated into Chinese.But I think I can fix that   

2.In EP6,the mission about Jane's talking to T-D,is too far. Can you make it look like after the Vodka mission complete, Jane teleports to the vicinity of the mission?

My English is very poor, so maybe my expression is not so accurate.I just wish I didn't have to drive three miles.