Purzel

OH6-helicopter camera to extern monitor

Hi Folks,

this is my problem:

I've got a OH6-helicopter (classname: RHS_MELB_MH6M) which has a camera on the co-pilots seat.
I want to stream that picture ( exactly which is shown on the internel OH6-monitor) to another external monitor, so the teamleader (remained in base) can watch the progress of the helicopter-crew searching for the target.

See this video, I've made...

I've tried KillzoneKids drone-camera-stuff, but it seems not to work.
It works well with an uav-drone, but not here.
Does anybody have a clou?  (Probably it's the name of the gunner-seat-cam or something like this, I can't find this stuff in config!
And another thing:
If I leave the area of the monitor, the picture will be lost. > black screen on monitor.      

In the script below I've tried the lasermarker as cam-copy, but this isn't either working... ("rhsus_weap_LWIRCM")

monitore setObjectTexture [1, "#(argb,512,512,1)r2t(_oh6CamTgt,1)"];    // Global?
_oh6cam = "camera" camCreate [0,0,0];
_oh6cam camSetFov 0.3;									//  The zoom level is from 0.01 for the nearest and 8.5 for the furthest zoom value, with a default zoom level of 0.75. Needs the call of camCommit to be conducted. 
_oh6cam cameraEffect ["Internal", "Back", "_oh6camTgt"];
_oh6cam attachTo [oh6,[0,2.5,-1.8], "rhsusf_weap_LWIRCM"];             
//"_uavcamTgt" setPiPEffect [0];                              //"_uavcamTgt" setPiPEffect [1];	// Normal - [0], Night Vision - [1], Thermal - [2], inv.Thermal = 7,   oder S/W: [3,1,1,0.4,0,[0,0,0,0],[1,1,1,0],[1,1,1,1]];
_id = addMissionEventHandler ["Draw3D", {
    _dir = 
        (oh6 selectionPosition "rhsusf_weap_LWIRCM")     				// original by KK: PiP0_pos
            vectorFromTo 
        (oh6 selectionPosition "rhsusf_weap_LWIRCM");
    oh6cam setVectorDirAndUp [
        _dir, 											
        _dir vectorCrossProduct [-(_dir select 1), _dir select 0, 0]
    ];
}];

Thanks for any help!
Greetz Purzel

Update:

I've searched the config-viewer for "uavCameraGunnerPos" and "uavCameraGunnerDir" to find the appropriate names at least from the other arma-drone ("B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F"),
but I can't find the uavCameraGunner-parts from KKs tutorial.

Where is that stuff located? Or what else do I have to search for?
my hope is to find it in the OH-6 Helicopter config, if I only knew the right spot in the config-tree to search for...