Hello, 

ok so i play on an xX arma 2 epoch server, and there's a guy who (admins said) tweaks his in-game settings / graphic card settings or something which makes him not even render or barely render trees, whole server suspects him for WH, admins said it's not, they saw his video and he can more less look throught trees with tweaking some graphic settings. Since this forum probably has people who are dev's etc i'd try my luck here. Any ideas ?

On 5/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, ArmaESP said:

Any ideas ?

Ideas for what? I don't see any question in your post, don't know what you want to know.

If you want to ask if it's possible, yes it's possible. An old trick used by competetive PvP players since Operation Flashpoint.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:26 PM, Dedmen said:

Ideas for what? I don't see any question in your post, don't know what you want to know.

My question was is it possible and how to do it 

On 5/12/2020 at 7:27 PM, krzychuzokecia said:

If you want to ask if it's possible, yes it's possible. An old trick used by competetive PvP players since Operation Flashpoint.

Can you pretty please tell me how ?

In OFP it was done by manually editing your UserInfo.cfg file. Which specific settings? I don't remember, VisualQuality is one of them, but you need to change some other too - I was never a real PvP/CTF player, and never bothered with that.

In A2 there's no UserInfo.cfg, but settings are saved in {yourusername}.ArmA2OAProfile file. Quick look into it tells me that VisualQuality tag is not used, probably replaced by SceneComplexity.