Я получил глобальный бан в ArmA 3, я играл без сторонних программ, особенно без читов, через 2 часа игры я получил бан (для которого это не первый раз, я уже купил 3 игры, происходит то же самое (Помоги мне, пожалуйста

8 minutes ago, neizvestniy42 said:

Я получил глобальный бан в ArmA 3, я играл без сторонних программ, особенно без читов, через 2 часа игры я получил бан (для которого это не первый раз, я уже купил 3 игры, происходит то же самое (Помоги мне, пожалуйста

As per our forum rules:

13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish

• Like 1

I got a global ban in ArmA 3, I played in the bank (this is not the first time, I already bought 3 games, the same thing happens).

I already reinstalled the computer that I just didn’t do the same ((((3 keys or already 4 bought all the same, help me please) (((

28 minutes ago, neizvestniy42 said:

I already reinstalled the computer that I just didn’t do the same ((((3 keys or already 4 bought all the same, help me please) (((

I recommend contacting anyone from administration.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, neizvestniy42 said:

3 keys or already 4 bought all the same

Where are you buying these keys from?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Where are you buying these keys from?

I buy keys on Steam(

19 hours ago, neizvestniy42 said:

I got a ban on iron. Now I don’t know how to remove it. Help. I’m already buying the 5th key and Windows reinstalled the ban again. Help.

Buying keys is a terrible option. If you get banned for no reason then you should always contact administration before doing anything extreme.

One would assume that after re-buying the game for the 5th time, after each time getting banned for hacking.... One would figure out that maybe that route is fruitless.

Just a hacker fed up with his hacks getting him banned constantly, walk along, nothing to see here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1