Oldninja

If comfirmation was ever required!

Since 3.1 all 6 of my daily challenges have been to kill a random number of other outlanders, with a specific weapon, for pretty poor rewards.

Linking that to the continued march of game spoiling consumables and the removal of map select, comfirmation regarding the direction of this once unique and eminently enjoyable game is confirmed .... Vignite!

Signed,

Disappointed but not surprised, from locked down England.

• Sad 1

Kill 10 Outlander with Aur-A1 for 5 crown
Kill 5 outlander with Aur-para for 5 crown
Kill 10 outlander with PM for 30 nails and a galon of gaz

I skipped the 3 ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah I skipped all my 3 too.

5 crowns just doesn't interest me. I'm earning 6 a day and I have enough crowns for the next battlepass anyway.

With a finished shelter I don't need to boost loot for shelter improvements.

I will say that the bullet registration is probably the best it's ever been but still waiting 3+mins for servers just doesn't encourage me to play anymore than 2-3 maps before turning it off.

There's a new free MMORPG on Xbox that's been getting all my attention...

Hell, you're much more evolved than me ...
My shelter is not really on top level. But what's the interest to get 30 nails, while I need thousands of them ? oO

The bart house looting has been improved, it gives to me a little bit more interest to go there, and fight.

But the daily challenges are getting worse every day. 30 nails ? I get them in less than 5 minutes in game, what's the point by loosing an hour for this challenge ?
Same thing for the 5 crowns… I still remember a time, when challenges took you 3 to 4 hours for ... 160 crowns. It was a choice, but personally, it worth it.

I don't know how knew players manage to boost the lobby , do they all pay for it, without knowing they don't have a chance to get their drops ? 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah this new content their bringing better be damn incredible otherwise that’s my battlepass completion down th drawn at level 28 😂 I was crutching a bit on easy challenge completions for the exp now I have to actually play when I don’t want to for mostly unboosted games that give no exp. I’ve played 3 encounters in the last few days trying to get 5 pa md kills for 150 wire gave up after 1 kill because sweats with an akm are better than me with a kd of 1.5 or higher 😂 

Contributors to another well known forum argue that Vigor is not turning into a bog standard looter shooter!

Is it me or has anyone noticed how many outlanders in the lobbies have killed 250/500/1000 plus outlanders since stats began.

I haven't killed 250 since the game began!

Not becoming a clone? Really!

The last shelter improvement added was the food boxes, how long ago?

Not easy to hide now that this child friendly game introduced the personal signal detector.

Every challenge now is kill a number of outlanders with a specific weapon. If that isn't encouraging more engagement then I don't know what is.

Playing Duo's and running off the map 3 times a day, added to the log in xp and topped up by my bonuses and donation crates will see me home. Then that's it.

Now that I've rediscovered how much fun can be had on Fallout 4 if you don't rescue Preston, my game time is sorted. Long live the Railway!

Why not put up a server for version 0.8.36948. Just for the Vigor faithful to play.

• Thanks 1

I believe they introduced weapon challenges to change the old cycle. If you just "skip" ones, I wonder if that just puts them "back in rotation" as opposed to them being marked "completed" behind the scenes. I agree they should perhaps make it more like 10 or 15 crowns for completion, but I'm ok with the added variety. 

It's a valid point Iron, but I honestly believe there will be nothing but shooting challenges until the next update/hot fix.

BI want more engagement between outlanders, for reasons I've mentioned earlier in the thread.

Time was the reward for killing 15 outlanders with any weapon was 165 crowns.... Not a common crate or 5 fuel!