Hawkbug

RHS: UH-1Y Venom Skin Question

Does anyone know of an olive drab green US Army skin for the RHS: UH-1Y Venom?

As far as I know, US Army not use UH-1Y, so I really doubt there it could be an US Army texture of it. But in the RHS:GREF or other mods, there are UH-1 US Army skin. Also other good Mods have in it, for example this one:

:)

Yes, I am aware that the US Army does not use the UH-1 Y but it would be the perfect helicopter for our purposes, with the exception of its traditional skin, hence a desire to alter the skin a bit.

2 hours ago, panzergrenadier3 said:

is this UH-1 Y the same one as in CUP, ported from A2?

I would like to say they are ported like others but different functionality and capability in each mod.

12 hours ago, Hawkbug said:

Yes, I am aware that the US Army does not use the UH-1 Y but it would be the perfect helicopter for our purposes, with the exception of its traditional skin, hence a desire to alter the skin a bit.

Yeah, I agree, but why u don't try other mods? There are much of very very close of what u looking for...

It it is the same one (model and texture) like in CUP, it shouldn't be to difficulty to make one. Vurtual's Helicopters has a 212 in oliv and i guess, it is the same source but with to many changes to use this on the Yankee.

I tried Vutluals's Helicopter but found the modeling and texture of RHS to be vastly superior.

5 hours ago, Hawkbug said:

I tried Vutluals's Helicopter but found the modeling and texture of RHS to be vastly superior.

I understood, but there are many addons, u can try a lot of them. Unluckly UH-1Y reskin of RHS for US Army there are not. So u have to tray other. Have you try the first I suggest you?

Make sure you secure RHS permission. We reskinned one of the CH-53's to look like PAve Low, kept it internally, and were rudely accosted by Chairborne on our own TS3 server. 

6 hours ago, robert31178 said:

Make sure you secure RHS permission. We reskinned one of the CH-53's to look like PAve Low, kept it internally, and were rudely accosted by Chairborne on our own TS3 server. 

Chairborne is a CUP dev, not RHS. We also don't prohibit users from reskinning the CH-53 (or the UH-1Y for that matter), and I don't think CUP does either... Are you sure that Pave Low was just a reskin?