Pyrit.

Changelog - Update 3.1

update31_titles_keyart_16x9_4K.thumb.jpg.0d88678c1711be32c010128686bf3a14.jpg

Fill out this survey and let us get to know you: https://forms.gle/SNPTZPYtaRWDVHPj9

Changelog:

Main New Features

Skill-based Titles

• Based on airdrops optained
  • Kill based
  • Based on Shelter improvements
  • Special Title for Founders

Ping System

• Players can now visually ping a location or a material
  • It is displayed on their duos screen

Phone Duel Event

• There are several phones on the map
  • Players can interact with it and call to the other phones
  • When someone picks up, they become Rivals in a duel - they can see each other on the map

New sorting of weapons, ammo, and consumables in Stash

• Owned
  • Craftable
  • Unavailable

Consumable Selection Wheel Improvements

• It newly contains only consumables that the player has in their loadout

Shooting, Weapons & Tools

Fixed: Weapon doesn't process reload automatically when the player picks it up from the ground

Fixed: Near Miss indicator was too sensitive

Fixed: Weapons - Shotguns are not loaded from Encounter/Shootout start

Fixed: State machine - Players can start sprinting while reloading, resulting in an empty mag

Fixed: Sniper Rifles – SKS, SVD, Mosin Nagant, SSG-82, vz. 52 Reduced rate of fire

Fixed: Disabled Aimpoint socket and manually placed Aimpoint

Added: Missing compatible ammo information

Tweaked: Added LODs with Morph targets

Tweaked: Vz.52 reload animations polish

Tweaked: VSS reload animations polish

Tweaked: SKS reload animations polish

Tweaked: KK 62 reload animations polish

Removed: Autofire UI for M21

Looting

Fixed: Consumables - The tools and meds stays in hand when returned to stash

Fixed: Com station - changing the airdrop location changes direction of radiation -- if radiation is already initialized do not reinitialize it on drop change

Fixed: Consumables - Consumables are still visible (even when they should be in "bag")

Changed: Loot amount increased by 12 - 18% depending on a map.

Changed: Tweaked loot screen

Shelter

Fixed: Shelter - Starting position changed when switching from the user in the tutorial

Fixed: Shelter upgrade - After upgrading to next shelter level the default bag appears on the outlander's outfit set

Fixed: Titles - Missing shortcut to battle pass for unavailable titles

Fixed: It is not possible to close the Rewards by spamming A during the green Level Up animation

Fixed: Loot Crate - Background & Loot Card Colors Change After Crate Is Opened

Fixed: Titles were missing in the guide in-game menu

Fixed: Caffeine pills and iodine tablets are no longer usable in the shelter

Fixed: Scrolling in the Shelter Builder's details panel

Fixed: Shooting range MessageBox that could remain stuck on the screen at certain conditions

Changed: Encounter - When a player dies after his teammate left the game, he is awarded teammate protected

Changed: Action to equip previously used consumable no longer equips other types of consumables if the player no longer has any consumable of the previously used type

Changed: Made it so gloves do not rotate in buy scene

Changed: Items in Shelter stash are now sorted by craftability (descending) then by rarity (descending) and finally by name (ascending)

Tweaked: Updated Box of Herbs description as we changed the position of improvements

Tweaked: Shooting challenge volume to no longer allow the player to get in front of the wooden pallets during a challenge

Movement & Camera

Fixed: Bugfix when player get under the stairs

Fixed: Bugfix when player get stuck between trains

Visuals

Fixed: Reward screen - Visible transition animation from default stand to the death

Fixed: Tracers have become invisible

Fixed: Afroamerican archetype female – hair clipping with caps

Fixed: Rotation icon inconsistent

Fixed: Lobby - visual effects -- no more snow cover nor weather lighting in the lobby

Fixed: Lobby - Incorrect female gesture animation

Fixed: Machine gun - Stock clipping with chest

Tweaked: Grip position, replaced socket

Tweaked: Safe return animation updated

Tweaked: Backpack straps clipping with uniform „Hunter“ female variant

Tweaked: Head collision

Audio

Fixed: Gesture audio still playing after death

Fixed: Other-player-threat hint won't play for the player when he is the threat already

Other

Fixed: Tutorial - Missing archetypes

Fixed: Consumables - hold RT prompt visible after death

Fixed: Several typos in onboarding messages

Fixed: Typo in one of gameplay event descriptions ("Box of Valubles Retrieved" => "Box of Valuables Retrieved")

Fixed: winner screen now shouldn't let you switch back to your character

Changed: Updated Replay Tutorial Localization and UI button functionality

Tweaked: Timer in lobby increased from 42 to 60 seconds

• Like 1

Those changes are welcome, the best one is the looting improved.
What about the new door in the refuge ?

i have noticed something when doing loadout...  i do like the new sorting...

but when i add my gun.. if i have 0 Ammo of the type i need for that gun its not at the top.. i have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen to find where the correct ammo is as it doesnt "placehold" as first position for my gun or guns i have in the loadout.. is it possible to still freeze loadout guns at the top of the ammo screen maybe?

Edit:  PS:  lots of nice changes and tweaks and upgrades here... much appreciate the work you guys are putting in!

another point for food for thought:  the only reason i knew what the phones were for was cause i saw a video a week or so ago.. most would have no clue what its for unless someone told them... maybe when introducing something radically game changing new into the game just a quick message on the first loadin to the game to explain what its there or a link to read what its for something like that...   u will have completely new players not realizing that they are announcing their location to the wonderful "kills kills kills" players who will use it to prey on people that dont really have a clue that its going to expose them on the map... just a thought...

• Like 1

I can't see anything about any change in the shooting recoil now in the 3.1 update?

But there is a huge difference between today's shooting and yesterday's shooting

Take any weapon and go to the shooting range.

Put it in single mode.

Aim for a blue barrel and start shooting at a steady pace without touching anything except the shooting button.

Yesterday you could easily put the entire magazine in the barrel.

Today after the update with the same conditions you look straight up in the sky when you're done...

• Like 1

And keep things on auto or burst and your gun basically doesn't have recoil...

This game goes from 1 extreme to the other 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, eKLaB said:

And keep things on auto or burst and your gun basically doesn't have recoil...

Try the Aur-A1, and you'll see how hard it has become now...

Seems to have a little problem with the recoil system

I had a challenge for 10 kills with the Pa Md and the AK74, the PA's recoil is almost unnoticeable while the AK74 does have a tiny bit of kick.

Have yet to try other guns because my 2 game limit was reached 😂

Hello,

Sounds a good update but I'm a little bit confused about the survey.

First questions : annual income, number of people living with me.... is that an insurance survey or a game feedback ? 🤔

I don't want to give any feedback with these useless questions so there is my impressions :

• About the phone duel, that's funny. Maybe It could give a boost if you use it with your duo ?
  • Badges are interesting to know a bit more about the dangerousness of other players. Are they valid for the entire game or just during seasons ? Where can we see all the list ? 
  • Markers are really useful with an other player. But the possibilité to click 3 times to place a star-marker would be great.

Great work and a pleasure to discover it in game 🙂

Have a good game !

Still no fix for the bug that makes people appear as if they're looking away from you when you're looking at them from distance... 🙄

And the near 0 recoil for guns is just dumb, mastering certain weapons because of their level of recoil was half the challenge and rewarded you for mastering it...

• Like 1

Could it be possible to have daily challenges, that are not to kill 10 people with a specific weapons ?
Had to skip again my 3 chalenges (thir day like it...)

• Like 1

Hi all, thanks for the feedback and discussion 🍅

@Reikens the survey is completely optional to fill up - we've made one in order for us to understand our players and community better. It'll help us with figuring out our player base 🙂 If you feel uncomfortable filling up the survey, you can pick the option to not answer a certain question (if this option is provided); otherwise, we totally understand if you choose to not fill up the survey at all. But thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate it!

@eKLaB We're aware that the recoil in game is still not up to par - the team will be making some small modifications to the weapons over the next few days. Regarding the issue where a player is looking somewhere else (but they really aren't), the team is still working on it and it seems to be quite difficult to patch up. Sorry that it's taking some time, but we're really hoping that it'll get fixed soon.

@gwenchlan As for the daily challenges, I'll be passing on the feedback on how repetitive the challenges get. However, it would also be a good idea if we could get some ideas on what kind of challenges you would like to see, so that the team can take it into consideration when tweaking them 🙂

• Like 1

some ideas on what kind of challenges you would like to see, so that the team can take it into consideration when tweaking them

Thank you for your answers !
As a base of new challenges : Stay alive 15mn . Win a session without shooting, collect "X" amount of stuff in a row , open X number of bart house

• Like 5

- X Amount of metres travelled for X reward

- X Amount of doors opened/closed

- Get a kill from greater than 500m/1k

The rewards need to be tweaked, I think the overall concensus is challenges are simply not worth doing for the reward.

If I'm looting 500 wire the reward should be along the lines of double or triple the amount you've looted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

@gwenchlan As for the daily challenges, I'll be passing on the feedback on how repetitive the challenges get. However, it would also be a good idea if we could get some ideas on what kind of challenges you would like to see, so that the team can take it into consideration when tweaking them 🙂

do not Focus on Targets like "kill x outlanders" … and please: increase the amount of rewards. 5 coins for 10 kills is like a kick in the nuts. sry.

like other said: stay alive for x minutes, collect x items… Play peacefull..

and once again: increase the amount auf rewards! 

150 Food oder 10 nails do not help anyone out there!

my shelter ist at lv12,  i had over 1 mio to build weapons, more than 50 adr...

does anyone think, that a daily challege for 5 coins got me to do it?

no way, and i think, that there are a lot of more People out there like me.

my 2 Cents... and i still love the game 😉

• Like 2

like other said: stay alive for x minutes, collect x items… Play peacefull..   like this idea !!!

I did almost all the achievements... except the Rubik cube...

• Like 2

Would it be possible to show how many items are needed for next title rank? (ie. Veteran V = 25 boxes, what is Veteran VI? (It's more that 112))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ty1Kling said:

Please make me an Alpha tester I would improve your game exponentially. There are multiple issues that need to be fixed and the alpha testers i've talked to aren't communicating the crucial issues with this game.  I've played this game for over a year and i've always played competitive. leaderboards were a good way to make the competitive community enjoy the game a little more but when the improvements are increased looby timers and challenge tweaks the game gets stale. please change the way you select maps. getting snowy maps with no loot is the worst thing to see and ruins the K/D when I only run into 3 ppl max. If you have away where I can reach you guys and show you guys in detail where and what big issues are let me know. 

😂😂😂

Awwwww your worried about your K/D

😂😂😂

Git Gud then kid...

😂😂😂

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ty1Kling said:

playing peaceful is the reason why this game is sucking. grab a gun and loot off other people. just because your shelter is lvl 250 doesnt mean youre good at the game it means you have too much freetime. Focus on making the leaderboards more competitive, I want to see the global K/D's not vs my friends that's lame.  

On 5/18/2020 at 1:37 PM, Ty1Kling said:

if you think opening doors deserves a reward then you're just fucking retarded.  stop bitching about challenges and start playing aggressive. none of you guys even notice that boxes still cant be opened in many maps some barred houses are glitched people can camp some signal detector locations glitched under the map because all you do is run around and loot. this game needs to show some more love for the competitive side not the loot and leave side. 

On 5/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ty1Kling said:

oh my god why do you guys want to be rewarded things for playing like a bitch. you don't deserve shit when all you do is sound whore and hit the deck when footsteps can be heard. 

On 5/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ty1Kling said:

Please make me an Alpha tester I would improve your game exponentially. There are multiple issues that need to be fixed and the alpha testers i've talked to aren't communicating the crucial issues with this game.  I've played this game for over a year and i've always played competitive. leaderboards were a good way to make the competitive community enjoy the game a little more but when the improvements are increased looby timers and challenge tweaks the game gets stale. please change the way you select maps. getting snowy maps with no loot is the worst thing to see and ruins the K/D when I only run into 3 ppl max. If you have away where I can reach you guys and show you guys in detail where and what big issues are let me know. 

Dude. Firstly, cursing and calling people names is just rude, and is going to make everyone disregard your comments. Even if you bring up good points. Also, just being a jerk to this degree, then having the gall to demand that the devs make you an alpha tester?? I mean come on man, that's comedy gold.

To address your main insult, just because people don't want to treat the game like every other shooter doesn't mean they're wrong, let alone idiots. It's 100 to 1 the amount of games that prioritize killing and K/D over other aspects. If you want that experience, there are plenty of amazing options to choose from (which, I'm sure many Vigor players own and play too), don't harass people on the forums of a unique game for finding something that scratches a unique/uncommon niche. I mean for crying out loud, they even implemented a free-for-all mode for guys like you (and others wanting to practice gunfights), besides the slight trend toward encouraging people to kill/pvp more anyway. 

The main thing this game has going for it is that it's a very toned-down, slower "BR" style of PvP game. No huge lobbies, no insane action sequences, no craziness. It also has a cool "persistent loot" mechanic that rewards players for playing, winning, and surviving on top of it all. While some people might complain that it's harder to get much loot without running into "kill focused" players, none of them want the game to be literally just looting with zero risk/threats. They're just talking about the balance of those elements, in this game that is very clearly NOT your typical shooter...which you seem to want it to be so badly for some reason. (Also, it's exactly the people who loot more than kill that would notice things like glitched boxes and barred houses.)

You have some decent points, like expanding leaderboards. And I agree that certain suggestions for possible Challenges are not good ideas, like "X number of doors opened." But again, quit being a jerk. Simply put, it's just annoying, and you guarantee people will ignore you. You can do better.

But anyway, hopefully you see the problem with your approach. If you don't like the style and vibe of this game, I'm sorry, but maybe focus on Shootout or even another game to get your "kill" fix. Then you can pop in and have a unique experience in this one.

• Like 1

Just to be clear the X amount of doors opened was just an example 😂

But it's still more than this guy was throwing up other than "make me an alpha tester"... 🙄

• Like 2

Hummm  kill ratio, when this game was migrated to a Kill ratio game ??  There's plenty of game with this aspect. Vigor was an exception, so please dont destroy it with the K/D . First, remove all killing challenge that send a very bad idea about the game.

The easy way of game with Kill ratio will not make Vigor better.  It will just make it anoying like other game.  Why did you think people from other game run it Vigor now...  Just because they see a game were people dont just try to kill other. So it make for them easy kill and wow, their ego is flying to the top...

@Dev Team : your just a bit to fall into their game and become just "another shooting game".

• Like 1

Just to stick to the subject of this topic

Bart house looting as been again decreased...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gwenchlan said:

Just to stick to the subject of this topic

Bart house looting as been again decreased...

Too much gun too..  too much ammo...