Pup3024

Title Solo Teaming

BigKnight335433 and his little buddy love teaming on solos.  I called them out and got banned.....which I dont care.  Just letting everyone know that when you see his name in a lobby.  He is teaming.  They literally wasted 6 portable detectors on me after I found out they were teaming.  I took cover to watch them and they both ran around popping signals.  LAME!!!!

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately it's still as common as it has always been, if not more so. It won't be stopped by BI because if attracts players from other vaguely similar types of shooter, who are attracted by the lower player count per encounter and are happy to spend money.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, Oldninja said:

Unfortunately it's still as common as it has always been, if not more so.

I've played quite a bit, and have never felt like I experienced "teaming" in Solo. Honestly, I feel like people blow this issue up to be bigger than it is.

Hi Iron, you'll know when you have. I look forward to you venting your frustration on here then.

A friendly tip. If the signal locator is pinging every 2 minutes, then it's likely a team is on the map.

Have fun out there.

Can attest to that it still happens but thankfully I rarely play anymore so I don’t gotta worry about it 😂 started playing memories of mars and it’s fills the void quite easily. 

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the heads up on MoM.

Downloaded earlier and first impressions look good. Will give it a real go tomorrow, wife's job list permitting.

@Oldninja "Will give it a real go tomorrow, wife's job list permitting."  

Well make her list bigger so she stays out of your hair haha 😛  *wink

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 1:16 PM, Bossshawk said:

@Oldninja "Will give it a real go tomorrow, wife's job list permitting."  

Well make her list bigger so she stays out of your hair haha 😛  *wink

Haha, I think the "wife's job list" is a list for him.