I have finished a three part campaign and I need to publish it on the workshop. How can I test it beforehand to see if it works instead of asking random people? 

Any help would be appreciated cheers.

With a disableAI "DAMAGE" and this https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/onMapSingleClick . Although to be sure that all details work you need to play it in a hosted server if it is an MP mission. Sadly something that works in the editor might not work in the hosted server. Details mostly. Rarely disasters happen. Not a good experience. 

Thanks but my bad for asking the wrong question. I already tested my campaign, everything works now I need to know how to publish it to steam workshop.

Oh okay. Personally I have uploaded all missions separately and placed them all in a collection. If you have all missions in one .pbo I sadly have no clue.

That's what I did but thanks anyway. I'm sure I'll get an answer soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redfox_40 said:

That's what I did but thanks anyway. I'm sure I'll get an answer soon.

You can publish the campaign to Steam, and set it to private. Subscribe to it yourself, and test it to make sure it's working correctly. If everything works, then set the campaign to public.

If you are asking how to properly configure a campaign, sorry, I don't know how to do that, I've never been able to find complete, and up to date documentation for that.   

• Like 1

Hey bud,

did you see this?

Also, it's not clear if your problem is that you developed the campaign in 3 separate parts and don't know how to bond them all together and published, or they're already in one part and don't know how to properly publish them on the workshop.

I hope the video tutorial helps!

• Like 2