Lexton Smith

Fix Day Z1 way or another.

We need zombie service on here. It'll help the developers with fixing. The actual zombie game they have. Either that or. Find a way to make massive Maps on here work. Which I won't think happen. You could use your. Scaping the area system to make a way to load into next parts of the map. Either way, this is a better. Game engine a better platform for the game to really. Take hold. Obviously. I mean, I'm no genius. I've started coding a game in making a game I know how hard it is but dayzneeds Real attention.  N this game would stil keep its core. N and try n remember why yallmade these games dnt loose ur vision .

AND WHEN WE GNA C ARMA 2-3 on console

1 hour ago, Lexton Smith said:

We need zombie service on here. It'll help the developers with fixing. The actual zombie game they have. Either that or. Find a way to make massive Maps on here work. Which I won't think happen. You could use your. Scaping the area system to make a way to load into next parts of the map. Either way, this is a better. Game engine a better platform for the game to really. Take hold. Obviously. I mean, I'm no genius. I've started coding a game in making a game I know how hard it is but dayzneeds Real attention.  N this game would stil keep its core. N and try n remember why yallmade these games dnt loose ur vision .

AND WHEN WE GNA C ARMA 2-3 on console

Wrong Game🤣🤣🤣🤣