Sign in to follow this  
jappie381

Explosives wont go off

Hi,

I'm running a KP liberation Altis mission on my server.
And i was playing for a while and trying to explode a FOB. But when i set the explosions and selected a trigger (im using ACE) it didn't go off. Then i tried multiple other explosives and they simply dont explode. No matter how. Can you guys help me out?

Thank you in advance.

The mods im using are : @CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_-_Core;@CUP_Terrains_-_Maps;@ACE_3_3.13.1_with_Old_Medical_System_(XXth);@Old_Medical_RHS_ACE_Compat_(XXth);@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF;@RHSUSAF;@Project_OPFOR;@RKSL_Studios_Attachments_v3.01;@3CB_BAF_Weapons_(RHS ammo compatibility);@3CB_BAF_Weapons_(RHS ammo compatibility);@3CB_BAF_Vehicles_(RHS reskins);@3CB_BAF_Equipment;@3CB_BAF_Weapons;@3CB_BAF_Units;@3CB_BAF_Vehicles;@3CB_Factions;@Task_Force_Canada_(TFC-CAF);@Lithuanian_Armed_Forces;@NLDSOF_LITE_mas;@CUP_Weapons

You're intentionally using an outdated version of a mod but are requestion help when a part of it doesn't work? 

It also doesnt work when i use the updated version of ace

i use the older one for the medical system. i just changed it to the updated one and it also didnt work.

It also seems to just be the server. on singleplayer i have no issue at all

Start with running it completely vanilla, then keep adding mods until the issue occurs again.  The last mod(s) you've added will be the issue or will combined with some other mods that have been added be the issue.  Once you've done that, check in your server's RPT to see what the problem is.  Then inform the maker of the mod about the problem.

15:24:10 Cannot create non-ai vehicle ACE_Explosives_Place_DemoCharge,

15:24:10 Cannot create object 4:10 with type[Entity], param[ACE_Explosives_Place_DemoCharge], NMT code[90]:

this is what i saw on RTP as soon as i set and tried to denote explosive

Ace is most definitly the problem. i deleted it from the server and the bombs work perfect.

Someone maybe knows what's the issue?

7 hours ago, jappie381 said:

i managed to fix it. Thank you for the help

Please share your solution. 

• Like 1