combataz

Server was working fine, off for a week or so, now can't be seen.

Hello gang. I have a server (being started through TADST), and it has been running fine for several months. It was down for about a week or so, and when I tried to launch it today, the server doesn't display. I've checked all my port forwardings and those were fine (2302-2305, but they were working before). I have tried connecting to it directly in A3, trying to open a connection with its specific port using my external IP, both while and while not running the server in the DMZ and disabling stupid advanced security crap on my router, but none of those seemed to fix it, and I'm just totally stumped now. I will also add I am able to remote desktop into it. Any ideas?

**The server starts up fine otherwise, it reads a mission and starts

The game has updated since you last tried it. Sometimes firewall detects a change in the exe and block traffic. Try turning off the firewall for a short time and if it works, you might need to readd the firewall rules

41 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

The game has updated since you last tried it. Sometimes firewall detects a change in the exe and block traffic. Try turning off the firewall for a short time and if it works, you might need to readd the firewall rules

No dice on that one 😕 

Well I thought about the update, so I decided to just nuke the install and start fresh and that seems to have fixed it.

• Like 1