Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

This past 6 weeks we are getting a constant error on our server RPT files as follows:

 

BEServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1718871237): users.get failed

Obviously the player ID is changing all the time but I am getting several 1000 of the same error over about 20 seconds. Now this problem started at the exact same time as the Arma Units site stopped working correctly (about 6 weeks ago), so I have no idea if that is the reason as I also notice that connecting to the server takes about 20 seconds, which is the same length of time as the error reporting.

 

Has anyone else been getting this and is there a solution to this error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

server.cfg

what do you have for KickOnSlowNetwork setting (thats not the exact name, I always forget it, something very similar to that)

it should ahve a 1 for disconnect timeout (0 is default)

 

Its either that, or yes Arma units is down. Player will be stuck in "connecting" while its units data is retrieved, but if units data never comes then yeah that.

And battleye will be confused about data from a player thats not really there, causing that spam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your reply, I've tried it on both 1 and 0 for KickOnSlowNetwork but makes no difference. Since this problem started 6 weeks ago when Units stopped working and the fact it appears to be a 20 to 30 second wait white joining which matches the time-out received while waiting for the Units site to respond and the RPT error matches this timescale, I am fairly sure this is the problem, just wish BIS would fix the problem with Units so i could test.

 

BIS, if you are reading this... Units website works fine during the day but once 6pm comes around, accessing the website and thus the Units information takes forever and a day. If you visit the website after 6pm, it can take about 2 mins for each page to appear and the Arma launcher and thus Arma itself, times out after 30 seconds... I'm not sure if this is a local internet problem but it has been 6 weeks like this and to be fair, getting a little annoying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A slight update...

 

Last week I cleaned up all the mods of our server and re-installed only the ones we are using currently and since then this particular RPT error has not shown up. I have read somewhere else that it is related to ACE being installed over-itself... So I might be wrong and it is not related to the Units website not working after 6pm (which it still isn't)..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×