Despite hours (see days) of fruitless research, I turn to you.
I explain my problem in eden editor I pose a character (BLUFOR in this case) then press F5,

systems; I put a support requester and I put a support provider CAS (bombing run, virtual)

I link all this with, connect, syn to; and my problem when i do 0.8.1.1 i have only two choices;

laser guided bomb or unguided bomb. And I would like to have more options,

like the passage of the cannon or the rocket shooter?
I'm trying to find a script or else I'm being helped to create a script.
I already tried :

technic of pierremgi

technic of pierremgi

technic of phronk

but it doesn't work. If anyone can help me achieve this, it would be great.
I need help please.
Thank you in advance for your help .

thanks, but the plane passes several times over the target and ends up marking me "gun run boarded".

"gun run aborted".  You need a good visibility and enough run on the place you want to fire. It's better if you have an enemy as target, even the script is creating a laser target.

Script is slightly modified but keep on mind the straight & clear approach and the visibility of the target.

thank you, but I still have the same message, however I put the vehicle in an open area in the middle of a field but it still does not work.

With the technique of phronk.

"Here's how to place a CAS module in the editor and edit it:

Click the Modules button on the right (Or press F5)

Click the category, "Effects" (It's the third one down)

Click the "Close Air Support (CAS)" item in the list

Place the module on the map

Double-click on it to open the module and edit it

Very bottom category in edit box lets you change type of attack and CAS plane used

Here's how to sync it to a trigger:

Place your Blufor player unit

Place a trigger and set the Activation to "BLUFOR"

Right-click your Blufor player unit, highlight "Connect" and then click "Sync to"

Left-click the trigger; this will sync your unit to the trigger

Right-click the placed CAS module, highlight "Connect" and then click "Sync to"

Left-click the trigger; this will sync your CAS module to the trigger

Results.

Also, the azimuth you set the CAS module to will be the direction the CAS plane will ingress from.  If the azimuth is 0, then the plane will come in from the north and egress south."

I can't do it, if someone could explain to me how it works and a little more please how to trigger the "Close Air Support (CAS)" so that it is triggered for jtac (laser sight) .

thanks in advance

Cannot help directly but maybe the below can help:

thank you ; it is true that it is unpredictable.

Do you have experience with the CAS module (ModuleCAS_F) because it looks more precise,

I attach the module to the trigger but nothing happens,

I would like it to be triggered when I use the jtac (telescopic sight) laser).

Merci.

Thank you very much for your answer .

But I know how to use the supports.

What I can't do is with: Systems> Module> Effects> close air combat (CAS) ModuleCAS_F,

I would like to trigger an event in the trigger so that the plane arrives when I use the JTAC or other .

If you want a condition for enabling a support (BI modules), it's not a linked trigger. Delete the link between player and requester module instead. Then by trigger for your condition, or script:

[ player, nameOfYour RequestModule, objNull ] call BIS_fnc_addSupportLink

You need to name the requester module.

You can also delete the link between requester module and a provider one. Depends on what you want to obtain for player/supports.

I tried with your order.

The plane looks good but it is not aiming at the right place.

so I wanted to add this command: _laserT = createVehicle ["LaserTargetW", [0,0,0], [], 0, "NONE"];

but the plane does not appear at all.

In : Systems> Module> Effects> close air combat (CAS) ModuleCAS_F;  how to change plane?

There should be a sub-menu once you click on the module. That way you can change the plane. Also especially the first video might have what you need:

@cashgrany  As forum's rule, could you avoid multiplying sheets for the same topic?

It seems to me that your request can be treated and followed in your:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/229062-hi-need-help-creating-a-script/

or even your:
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/229018-hello-to-everyone/

Furthermore, it's always better to take time for a relevant title. That's useful for future searches and pointing at some interesting topics. Friendliness apart, could you imagine this forum if all writers started with an "hello" title for all subjects?

That said, You cannot change the list of planes in ModuleCas_F (module effect). you cannot change the target coordinates once module created.

this module doesn't need to be linked to the player. On contrary of support modules, there is no requester, no provider. So for trigger it, it's simple, you just have to link a trigger for your condition (I tested it with radio ALPHA repeatable).

I don't know what your JTAC is, but this module (effect) is more an ambient one, than an operational one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Create a trigger.

Condition: currentWeapon player isKindOf ["Laserdesignator", configFile >> "CfgWeapons"] and cameraView == "Gunner" and !isNull (laserTarget player)
On activation: you would run your sqf

I also posted this info 6 years ago. 😁
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/166474-how-to-use-modulecas_f/?do=findComment&comment=2603429

• Like 1