beeper

Mi-26 to fix

I am not sure it is right forum section, sorry 🙂

I found (somewhere in internets) this mod and it'is working well, except advanced flying support (it's not critical) and windshield flare (or transparency, not sure) - some time (looks like it depends of sun position) it gets some effect which prevents to normal observation through it. Can it be fixed?

PM me if you need file.

26glitch.jpg

Is this the DPS/Mukcep Mi-26 from OFP/A2?

Looks like it's port but I don't know who is author.

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

This might be a case where asking permission is better than asking forgiveness.

• Like 1

But I have download this file from public source, I just can't remember where from exactly, so I upload it to my server. Is it violate rules anyway?

Just because someone else uploaded it, doesn't mean they had the right to. Ultimately it depends on the license under which the author released it. And as the guidelines clearly state, BI can't control what you do outside the forums, but here, on the forums, you can't provide links to other people's work without their permission.

• Like 1

👌