industrialdonut

How to make AI run through and ignore gunfire!

Don't know if people already have figured this out in general by now, but I had been searching for how to do this and only found dozens of threads with no real successful solutions. I have pieced them together however into a solution that I am pleased with, and would like to share and ask for help on making it into more of a 'mod' or a generalized script to be used by zeus dynamically.

The codes I am using are the following:
{

_x disableAI "AUTOTARGET";

_x disableAI "AUTOCOMBAT";

_x setbehaviour "AWARE";

_x disableAI "TARGET";

}forEach units group this;

Executing this in any soldier's init of a group, makes that group absolutely ignore getting shot at and just fucking move.

{

_x enableAI "AUTOTARGET";

_x enableAI "AUTOCOMBAT";

_x enableAI "TARGET";

}forEach units group this;

Executing this in the same fashion (any group member, doesn't have to be the same one as the original), returns the group to combat status. 

I WOULD LIKE: 
To make a system where this can be either a script on the player/zeus or a mod basically so that the zeus can do a "fast move" or a "combat move" type command, where these will automatically be employed and then be restored to combat status when they arrive, or something like that at least if you are following. If you have played the Wargame (ex. Red Dragon) series, I would IDEALLY like to turn this into the "right click/regular move" command and the "Q click / attack move" commands. 

If anybody can help me please please please do :D:D:D