Davinel

Infistar Problem

Somoene got this problem , if yes how can i fix it ? 

ErrorMessage: Cannot open file '/home/container/@infiSTAR_Exile\addons\a3_infistar_exile'

Application terminated intentionally

20:45:16 ../lib/Network/networkServer.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

Cannot open file '/home/container/@infiSTAR_Exile\addons\a3_infistar_exile'

Hello @Davinel - You have:

- Wrong Path In Some Config File

- Right Path, but InfiSTAR is in some other folder

- Both of the above

🙂

Hello @z80cpu

I found why , its stupid 

its because on linux you cannot have uppercase letter , so every mod was on or with a uppercase letter not loaded. 

but anyway i restart my server into another PC(on windows) cause its really not enjoyable try to make a server on linux ,

if the name of the mod you wanna add have a space like :  Zombies and Demons  
the server stop reading at Zombies (so not work)
if you change the name of the mod , the server find it but not loaded it (probably because you change the name)

So every mod you add i pass hour and hour to just try to make a mod work so  i build another pc with old part and i make a server with it ^^ 

Hello @Davinel,

You can use upper case and lower case...at the same time!  BUT, you MUST have EVERYTHING looking the same.  There is an actual difference between an 'a' and an 'A'  (97 vs 65).

As far as the spaces go, you CAN have those, BUT it will cause nothing but headaches, so ALWAYS remove the spaces from EVERY mod and replace it with some other character.

'@CUP Weapons' = '@CUP_Weapons' or '@CUPWeapons' or '@somedumbmod'.

Yes, you can call the mod folder by ANY NAME.  It does NOT have to match the name OR how you got it.  The name info comes from the files within the mod.  So use any name you wish....just remove the spaces!

In my above example:

Mod comes in named:  '@CUP Weapons'

Becomes:

-mod=C:\Games\Mods\ServerMods\@CUP_Weapons;

Folder Name:  @CUP_Weapons

That is all there is to it and it is not that hard once you use the SAME CASE in the folder as in your config files and REMOVE THE SPACES!

Good luck!

🙂

• Like 1

Its exactly i do 

i try alot of thing  andd exactly what you explain i try it 
the server detect it , see it , where is located but the server dont load it ,  its weird 

im using pterodactyl on linux and docker so i dont if something make it change 

Hello @Davinel,

I can not speak for linux as I use a PC.  What I mentioned above DOES work for a PC and SHOULD work for linux (99.99% sure).  Make sure of quotes, and forward/backslashes ( / \ ).

You can also verify the paths.  I have no idea how you do this in linux, but it is quite easy in windows.  Get the path to the actual folder and ENSURE it is EXACTLY what you have in the config files.  They MUST MATCH 100%!

Based on what you're saying, they are NOT 100% the same!

I am also confused, the RPT file you posted looks like it it from a Windows computer, not a linux...???

That is about all I can tell you.

🙂